Amanda C.
Estero, FL

So, did you guys like the mask or not?

Kera W.
Kera W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I really like this one, but I think that I left it on a little too long. lol The instructions say to leave it on for 5-15 minutes, but I decided to be special and leave it on for 30. Next time, I won't leave it on for longer than 15. My skin was very moisturized upon removal of the mask, but an hour later? Not so much. But again, that could have been due to user error. ;)
Amy N.
Amy N.
2 years ago
I love using facial masks, typically korean brands, and this is one of the best ones I'v tried so far. Super moisturizing and one mask goes a long away!
Joely S.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
2 years ago
I did - I was able to use the same mask at least 4 times - because I am STILL reusing it! I just put it back in its packaging and into a plastic zip lock baggie and it has stayed fresh and useful. It is very cooling and I do love how my skin feels after. To be honest though I am not TYPICALLY a mask person so I can't say how it compares to other masks but I did and am still enjoying this one. My skin feels very refreshed after use.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
2 years, 2 months ago
I love masking! This was rich with product.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
2 years, 2 months ago
I loveeee this mask
Lovely S.
Lovely S.
2 years, 3 months ago
Liked it! The next day whole day my skin was baby soft and it felt great overall besides the price tag
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
My oily skin felt more nourished, my pores were smaller, and skin was more even. I'll include this at least twice a month into my skincare regimen! You must do, too! (I received this complimentary for testing from @influenster #myessence #skII)
Kate N.
Kate N.
2 years, 3 months ago
I liked the mask a lot! My only gripe was how thick the actual sheet was :\ I kept having to pull it up while it was on my face, eek!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Oh yes !!My face. feel refreshed and rejuvenated 😋
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, very much so. My face felt like I had a full facial.😍😍