Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
The SKii mask is a sheet mask - a cotton/cellulose mask thats individually packed and comes soaked in a lotion or essence,l. In this case the mask is soaked in a concentrated solution of Pitera-based facial treatment essenxe. To use, tear open a packet, unfold mask and place it over your face. Smoothen any folds or wrinkles to ensure the mask contacts skin properly and then lie back and relax for an hour (instructions ssy about 20). The mask has slits over eyes and nose so its pretty comfortable to use. Once time is up or when the mask feels dryish to touch, take it off and discard. Rub in any extra product remaining on face into skin and follow with moisturizer. Results - I find this mask instantly hydrates and brightens my skin with best results visible in a couple of hours. I use this once a week, and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin with this mask, used along side my usual skincare routine. Since this is available as single-use masks (got mine from Sephora) this is an easy way to try out the usually expensive SKII skincare range.