Meghan B.
I received this mask in the SKII voxbox and I was so excited to try it! I'm obsessed with skincare products- especially masks- so seeing this in my voxbox made me giddy like a kid on Christmas :) It's made of 100% cotton and clings nicely to your skin compared to cheaper paper sheet masks. The package has a ton of serum left after taking the mask out so I saved it and was able to use the serum for two more applications (minus the cloth part). I left it on for about 45 minutes right before bed and after I took it off I applied my Drunk Elephant TLC framboos serum to my skin and went to bed. When I woke up my skin was glowing and the dry patches that I had around my chin were completely gone! I have combination skin and have struggled with acne all my life. This mask didn't make me break out and moisturized my skin in all the right places without negatively affecting my trouble areas. And the GLOW! I've already purchased more and will be adding this to my weekly routine.