Steffanie E.
Old Bridge, NJ
When I opened the mask, I have to note that the cloth was certainly saturated with the solution – so much so, I had enough leftover for two additional nights of using it as a serum. The cloth was notably better fitting, slightly softer and thicker than other sheet masks I’ve used. The directions suggest wearing the mask for 5-15 minutes – I left it on for 20 minutes. My skin was definitely hydrated, soft and glowing – but honestly, those effects happen no matter what sheet mask I use. Think about it, you’re basically keeping a damp cloth on your skin for an extended period of time and it also is cooling because the air is hitting your face. What happens if your hands stay in the water too long? They get waterlogged and pruned. You’re basically waterlogging your face in a cool environment, which helps to temporarily tighten/shrink your pores until the face returns to normal temperature. So because of that, I wanted to see how my face looked/felt the next day. When I woke up, my skin felt and appeared more firm, yet still hydrated without being greasy.