SK-II Facial Treatment Mask

by SK-II

Our cult-favourite sheet mask for Crystal Clear Skin.

Looking for product testers for free beauty products in US, UK & Canada. Join the facebook group ‘Exclusivester’ and get yourself amazing FREE products. Comment done once you’ve sent request to join the group so that i can approve it. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask [product:sk-ii-facial-treatment-essence-pitera-essence] [product:sk-ii-pitera-essence-set] Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation [product:covergirl-blast-multiline-mascara-regular] COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Mascara Glossier Balm Dotcom Glossier Boy Brow Glossier Cloud Paint Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color Eve Lom The Essential Moisture Cream the eve snow LONDON Super-Food Nail Mask 0.7 oz Eve Lom The Radiant Ritual [product:color&co-infuse-conditioner] NYX Butter Gloss [product:mac-traditional-lipstick-mac-throwbacks-lips-&-eyes-collection] Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior Super Potent Serum - Total Age-Defying Intense Serum Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel Apple 15" Matte Display MacBook Pro (2012) 2.7GHz Quad Core i7 - Used, Good condition [product:urban-decay-all-nighter-setting-spray] Urban Decay Naked Palette [product:huda-beauty-obsessions-eye-shadow-palettes!-four-beautiful-palettes-to-choose-from!-warm-brown!-mauve!-smokey!-electric!-perfect-for-any-makeup-lover!-electric] Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette Gucci Guilty Intense Eau de Parfum [product:drunk-elephant-protini-polypeptide-cream] Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum [product:huda-beauty-3d-highlighter-palette] ?
Is it worth the cost?
Has anyone found a cheaper,similar sheet mask like the SK-II one?
Start your review of SK-II Facial Treatment Mask!
Product Highlights
My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii in reviews
Gabby H.
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask uploaded by Gabby H.
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask uploaded by Gabby H.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I got a SK-II sheet mask in a Sephora Favorites Set a while back & I was waiting to use it... because you know..... the price tag on these guys are a little MUCH. BUT, I understand why they are a little MUCH. Holy CRAP, this made my skin look remarkable (see for yourself in the pictures provided). I will repurchase when I feel the need to splurge/ treat myself. **I have sensitive dry/combo skin... but definitely sensitive to certain products and fragrances** & this product made my skin bright, hydrated, & i’m pretty sure healed any acne I had going on. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! SK-II Facial Treatment Mask ❤️
Malak A.
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask uploaded by Malak A.
I heard so many fantastic reviews about this product, but of course I remained skeptical. Now that I have tried it, I am a super fan at heart. This product is fairly easy to apply following the directions will definitely help with applying it. I have really dry skin and my skin does lackluster. Each facesheet comes with plenty of serum to help plump up and smooth your face. It says just to wipe off any excess but instead I rubbed it into my face and onto my neck and massaged my hands with it. I did not want to waste any of the serum. I left the mask on for 15 minutes I didn't apply make after I used it. I would recommend to use the mask the night before a big event. I love love this product!
Hallie L.
Vicksburg, MS
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask uploaded by Hallie L.
THESE MASKS ARE EVERYTHING! Brightening, smoothing, hydrating, improvement from each consistent use. Tip* depending on the face, this mask can be difficult ...
Jessica G.
This mask is a miracle in a sheet. The SK-II Signs eye mask is phenomenal. I have dehydrated and dark under eyes. This mask not only really hydrates my under eyes it also brightens the under eye skin. It is extremely pricey and I did receive it as a gift but I will definitely use my own $$$ and repurchase. Worth every $!
Makaylie A.
Taft
It’s okay don’t recommend for price it’s to expensive maybe go for something cheaper and better quality
KZFBK H.
Very popular mask. I can see an instant result right in the next morning. My skin is softer. My pores are smaller. My complexion becomes enlightened. This is a very expensive product but it works. I'll keep them at hand for special occasion. I would like to buy again!
Jaelene C.
This is a very good very wonderful facemask. I usually use it about every other week. It keeps your skin look youthful and very hydrated. I recommended doing it before you go to sleep for better results.
Dahlia I.
NY
I’ve been recommended this mask at a Soho located Sephora. My skin have never been that glowing and moisturized before. Definitely want to try all of SK-II products now.
Lara R.
Anything that sk-II makes us basically k-Beaty magic. These sheet masks are just an added extension to their thorough skincare line that pampers your skin. I have a huge problem with dryness and these masks really help.
Cherise E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I rec'd this product free to try out for test/review purposes and sadly was not happy with it. The mask was way too saturated and was dripping down my neck and I really didn't see any results after using it. Not worth the $ at all for what this is.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Suzy L.
il y a 2 mois
Sig R.
Washington, DC
Anna W.
mars, PA
il y a un an
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask how this is on sensitize skin?