BY SK-II

Product Description sk-II facial treatment mask (10 sheets)

Skin Care / Moisturizing: Moisturizing

Age Segment: Adult

10sheets

Skin Concern / Firming: Firming

Application: Face

Gender: Women

Rachel M.
Indianapolis
Purchased at: Sephora
Life saver! Never can buy only one. I purchase the 10 box set. Have a special occasion or just tired and worn down and your skin shows? Well use just one the night before on clean skin and wake up like you just received a facial from the stars famous go to estheticians! You seriously will glow that good! Make sure you rub gently in all product left over when you remove your sheet mask. Also, you can get two treatments out of one. Just fold the sheet back in package and close tight. Plenty of treatment left over or you can squeeze out remaining and apply it to your neck, chest and elbows. Yes!! I actually do this every single time. Worth every penny! I like this much better than their facial treatment essence.
Ariana S.
New York
I am almost 32 years old, and even if I may look younger than I am, the past few month I have seen that my skin is not as "bright" as it should. I was looking for alternatives that may help my skin look good again. As part of a promotion, I received this product for free from SK-II and I was so exited to try it. The first thing that comes to my mine when I received the box was that the look is luxurious and had great presentation, but that doesnt mean the product will be good. I opened the first package and try to put it on, had difficulties in my nose areas, i couldnt opened it completely there, but i keep trying to put it on my face, when I did, I received a nice cold refreshing sensation. Had it on for 15 min and then removed it. I didnt wash my face after that, I use the remaining product in the mask and put it on my face and neck, the sensation of the product without the mask is different, I felt like my skin was tightening which was a great feeling, after I put the product I went to sleep. Next morning, I wash my face with only water and went to work (I usually do not wore makeup). My co-workers noticed inmediately a change in my skin and ask me if I did something, it was the first time I received so many compliments so I felt great.

After that day, I have doing the same routine weekly to keep my face moisture and in great condition, I am almost 40 so I need to have a great beauty routine and definitely this will be part of it. The product has reduce the small wrinkles I used to have under my eyes.
Thuy L.
Baton Rouge, LA
First off...it's VERY expensive BUT it's worth it...especially if you have dry skin...I tend to use this in the winter when my skin is super dry.  Your skin is literally glowing after the use of this mask.  I used it once a week for two months and my dark spots faded...not disappear since it still pops up when I get red from drinking =)  You can't tell its there normally though unless you all up in my face!  Trick is to keep all the serum that's left in the pouch after the mask and put it in a sealable jar that you can use...I would use a cotton square and swipe it on every other night ...that makes it WORTH it....cuz there's always so much serum left!
Emily D.
Alexandria, VA
In China, they call this the “ex-boyfriend mask” because of its instantaneous results. One use and your skin will look smoother and brighter. It also provides an amazing base for makeup because it doesn’t leave any sticky residue and will absorb completely into the skin. The price means I save it for special occasions, but I always have great skin days when I do! Purchased at Beijing duty free, will repurchase for sure!
Gloria B.
I love the facial masks, and these are my go to when I have an event and need to look my best, even so, I just had a few hours of my beauty sleep, they quite big but you can adjust to your face, I leave it for almost 30 minutes to obtain the most effective result. My skin looks brighter, hydrated, plumped and soft. They are pricey but definitely worth it.
Ashley J.
Delray Beach
of course this line is very pricey but it truly is worth every penny.  whenever i use the sk-II line i notice quick and easy results that are for sure worth the price.  I would highly recommend to all who are looking for a luxury line of skin care products!
Susan C.
Fullerton
These are the best masks I’ve ever used and I’ve probably tried almost every sheer mask out there. The cost is definitely steep and isn’t I can add to my regular skin care routine but love using them before a big event where I want to look my best. Makeup just goes on so well the next morning after.
Teresa L.
Los Angeles
This is the gold standard in face masks. I love how their mask is always bursting with moisture and goodness. I always use the leftover liquid in the package and apply to my arms and legs. It’s pricy but your face will thank you for it!
Jenie N.
Irvine, CA
I love these masks although they can be a bit on the pricey side. It truly make me look so alive and it evens out my skin tone. I love how creamy the masks feel and I would buy it again because I think it is worth the price.
Helen s.
Smells great and doesn’t break me out like other sheet masks. This mask calms my dry skin and evens out my skin tone that is almost noticeable right away. Each sheet is pretty expensive but worth it in my opinion.