SK-II Facial Treatment Mask 1 Mask

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A radiance and moisture-enhancing facial mask. Solutions for:- Dryness - Dullness - Uneven Skin tone If you want to know more…This 100 percent cotton mask drenches the skin with pitera's fusion of vitamin, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids, while working to revitalize, comfort, and provide intense hydration. It immediately replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. This product is one of the bestsellers of the SK-II line. As a bridal skin care ritual, the Japanese like to use facial treatment masks every day for more than 90 days prior to the wedding day. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask is a 2017 InStyle Best Beauty Buys award winner for 'Best Mask.' see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Liza Y.
I’m a little weary of what I put on my skin as i suffer from
pretty bad acne and now being 36 years old and having a 19 month old son, my skin definitely isn’t what it used to be. Now this face mask is on the expensive side but it came highly recommended so I wanted to try it out and see what the hype was about.

It’s a sheet mask which was easy to apply, it has cut out holes for the eyes, nose and mouth so there were no issues positioning it. It’s very soothing and cooling as soon as you apply it and makes you feel really relaxed. I kept it on for 15 minutes and it that time I didn’t feel any burning or itching which I was worried about, it was definteily hydrating and calming.

My skin felt nourished and looked glowing once I removed it. I’m also happy to say there were no adverse side effects due to my having acne, there were no flare ups and no redness either. It felt great to be able to use something on my skin that I knew was giving me that boost that I needed without the worry of it damaging my skin. Highly recommend!

Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
Got this as part of the SK-II Voxbox way back in the day - my very first Voxbox! I’ll admit, it took me a loooong time to actually try this mask. I’m not the biggest fan of sheet masks because of how messy they can be, and although I used and loved the essence right away, I kept forgetting about this mask. Once I tried it, I wish I had used it sooner! This mask, although soaked with product, wasn’t nearly as messy as other sheet masks and it was easy to apply and actually fit my face better then most sheet masks. I left it on for the suggested amount of time - and it left my face feeling SO soft and smooth. I was super impressed! Now I do think these are a little on the pricy side, and probably wouldn’t repurchase because of that reason. But as for the product itself? 5 stars!
Casey H.
Phoenix, AZ
These masks are AMAZING. They honestly are by far the best of any sheet mask I’ve tried (which is a lot). My skin looks so fresh and renewed and I can see a definite improvement in my fine lines and wrinkles especially when I use the mask multiple days in a row. I usually get two uses out of each mask because there is so much liquid in each packet. I would recommend using these masks in the days leading up to any special event to help your skin look as radiant as possible. I also have very sensitive dry skin and these are so gentle I have never had any bad reaction (even when falling asleep with it on by accident). Would highly recommend... the price is steep but worth it for special events!
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Received this mask for free from bzzagent for testing and review. My reviews are always 100% honest and all opinions are my own.
This is one of those really hydrating masks. There was a lot of essence on the mask itself, it was soaked and there was more left in the pack. I thought that was great so when I used the mask sheet, I just rubbed and patted the extra essence onto my neck, elbows and all over my legs and feet. It left my skin feeling so hydrated, so smooth, so refreshed!
Vereshia N.
I received a sample of this and immediately had to purchase the 1-pack. This mask is great for all skin types, particularly those struggling with uneven tone and texture. I'd never tried a sheet mask before so I was a little hesitant but I'm happy I did! I kept in on for about 30-40 mins and my skin was absolutely GLOWING afterwards. It's ultra hydrating, brightening, and nourishing. Believe the hype and get. This. Mask.
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
SK-II Facial Treatment Mask was given to me as a sample to try, to see if I liked the line, and if my skin would tolerate the mask. Needless to say, in my next review, I purchased the pack of masks because I noticed such an unbelievable difference in my skin.
There has not been a mask, a cream, a serum, an oil, not a booster, nothing that transformed my skin in under 20 minutes.
The texture had improved, there where no fine lines or wrinkles (my skin is in very good condition, from taking extremely good care of it.) which I did have 4 tiny wrinkles that would drive me crazy, and after 20 minutes there was absolutely no sign of them.
My skin was so soft and plump. It was radiant. I felt like it was glowing.
The hereditary dark circles under my eyes, had seemed to lighten.
I had never felt ‘beautiful’ without makeup.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
I love the way these sheet mask make my skin feel and refresh it. There was one thing I didn't like and it was the amount of product in them they come out super soaked. They are also a bit pricey so I don't buy them often and opt for different brands. I like using these when my face is very dry like in the winter months or when I'm on the plane and my skin dehydrates.
Emily M.
Ok so I read a lot of reviews on this and so many people said it was the only sheet mask that made them notice a difference- for me, it felt like any of the other ones I’ve tried! It has a pleasant smell and fits the face nicely and it does hydrate and make your skin glow but so do so many other more affordable masks, it just doesn’t seem worth it to me.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
If you have the money to splurge I would highly recommend this mask. Helps to make fine lines, unevenness, dullness, and pores go away with regular use. A tip: it comes with so much extra essence in the bag that if you use the mask on clean skin (which you always should) you can fold the mask up, close the bag nicely, and use it again!
Rebecca F.
I love the way this mask feels! I put it in the refrigerator a few hours before using, then applied it to my face. It was so cooling and refreshing, it did not irritate my skin in the least. This mask left my skin feeling smooth, hydrated, and soft. It is pricey, but worth it enough to be a repurchase for me.