BY SK-II

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A radiance and moisture-enhancing facial mask. Solutions for:- Dryness - Dullness - Uneven Skin tone If you want to know more…This 100 percent cotton mask drenches the skin with pitera's fusion of vitamin, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids, while working to revitalize, comfort, and provide intense hydration. It immediately replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. This product is one of the bestsellers of the SK-II line. As a bridal skin care ritual, the Japanese like to use facial treatment masks every day for more than 90 days prior to the wedding day. SK-II Facial Treatment Mask is a 2017 InStyle Best Beauty Buys award winner for 'Best Mask.' see more...

Buy on Sephora
Leah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this mask at Sephora as a bit of a splurge. I found the size and shape of the mask to be good, and it was easy to apply. The mask gave my skin a nice texture and softened my skin. I found the mask hydrating while it was on, but I experienced a bit of dryness a few hours later, which is why I gave 4 stars. I’m not sure if that from the usually dry weather or the mask, so I’m interested to purchase again to see how it goes. Aside from the dryness, I really enjoyed the mask.
Priya M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite face mask that I have ever used. Truly lives up to its name. I wish I could use this everyday. So luxurious and actually makes a huge difference in tone, texture, and radiance. Love all their products that are totally worth it. You won’t regret it.
Wailing c.
frisco
Buy this for my mom last year and she try it , immediately can see the results! This is amazing item , so I purchase for myself to try see is it feel good also , wow me !!! Super love the results, will buy it again
Campbell S.
I really like SK-II masks. They are very easy to use and very hydrating. I feel like my skin is getting a cold drink of water. My skin is brighter and brilliant after use. If there is left over serum on the mask after I’m done I apply it around my eyes and gently pat it in to be sure all that wonderful serum is used. Highly recommend!
Jessica V.
This mask is very easy to apply. You can use it during the day or at night. After using this mask, my face felt smooth like a babies bottom. It also helped with my my complexion and dryness. The price is high yet your paying for the quality. And trust me, it works.
Kara P.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
wow-this mask is surely a treat. i love using this sheet mask every once in a while when i want to feel relaxed and pampered! fits the face nicely and makes your skin glow!!
Maida L.
I love this product. My sister made my try it and I’m hooked. My sensitive and acne prone skin loves this product. Very gentle, didn’t make me break out or itch. Highly recommend.
Sicong S.
Seattle
This product is perfect when you are in rush. You just use it and feel younger when you pull it off. What a miracle! I really recommend a weekly usage and it will be great!
kristin s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works but it is not my favorite mask. It did leave my face feeling smooth but it did not reduce the fine lines and wrinkles as much as others which is why it lost one star.
Reem A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask. I use a dermal roller and then put this mark on and then my face feels so plump and hydrated and smooth. I buy the six pack from Sephora.