BY SK-II #74 in Face Masks

A luxurious facial mask with an indulgent concentration of pitera in a single application. Revitalizes, comforts, and provides intense hydration. Replenishes dehydrated skin, leaving it refreshed and cool. Your skin is immediately and exceptionally immersed in moisturization, resulting in a visibly radiant and crystal clear complexion.

• So, did you guys like the mask or not? 10 Answers
  • I love their face serums, is this just as good?1 Answers
  • Does anyone have any secrets on how to get the left over serum to s...2 Answers
Reviews (1968)
Buy on Sephora*
Jana D.
Jana D.
I was lucky enough to be a part of the SKII VoxBox not too long ago, and it included one of these sheet masks. I was so excited to try it, as I'd read so much about it from raving beauty editors, so many celebs who use it and have amazing skin. I wanted to jump right in and immediately use it, but also wanted to save it for when I really needed an extra boost for my skin. I used extreme patience and waited for an event I really wanted to look great for. First of all, it's so easy to use! It comes in a single pack with one sheet covered in their coveted serum. All you do is just cover your face with it, relax and rub the excess serum into your skin when you're finished. For me, it was such a spa-like relaxing experience. I've known about SKII and it's one of the most top quality, high end skin care companies for so many reasons. The ingredients they use are carefully selected and crafted to create one of a kind products that can't be compared to other brands. So when I took the mask off, rubbed the serum into my skin, it was so fresh and full of life. Literally glowing, even toned beautiful skin! I got ready for the evening and before I left my husband, who had no idea I'd used the mask, said my skin looked amazing. He never notices things like that! I can't tell you how many compliments I had that night of how radiant I looked. My skin was plumper, firmer, perfectly moisturized and glowing. The effects are not for a couple of hours. My skin had a noticeable change for quite about a week. I was so impressed that I went to Sephora the next week and purchased more. For anyone that says they can get the same results with a $2 mask is seriously out of their mind! The results are also cumulative, so using it once a week will change your life. Yes, it's pricier than drugstore masks. But it's absolutely comparable to any other high end skin care mask you would buy at Sephora or in a department store. This is one of those products that you get what you pay for. Yes, a cheaper drugstore mask will help make your skin look nice temporarily. But nothing to the effect of the SKII treatment mask. It's long term anti aging benefits alone blow cheap masks out of the water. My skin has never looked better, and so many people in my life (as well as total strangers) have noticed and ask what I use for my skin care. It's that good. If you can afford it, it's a must have. Even if you can cut back on a couple of lattes a week, it's worth it for the overall health and beauty of your skin. I can't rave enough about this product!! Sorry for my rambling, it's just honestly how much I believe in this product...and any other SKII product I've ever used.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
The SK-II Facial Treatment Mask works best when used alongside the other SK-II product line which are based on the miracle water aka Sake. I used the mask while using the rest of the SK-II facial products so I saw the combined results which are amazing. I almost did not want to put on the mask as it comes so heavily drenched in serum it almost seems gross & greasy bu it actually will leave your skin moisturized but not feeling like you have a pound of products or oil on your skin after your remove the mask and cleanup. The process is messy and not fun because of the way you must remain without much movement bc it feels as if it may slide off and it really is not fitted for my fave structure! But it is worth it bc afterwards your skin feels like it lost a pound of gunk, your skin feels and looks healthy and glowing. It really is a at home facial bc of both the high price and the grand results you get. My skin really did need a deep treatment of changes in weather and it still would be anproduct to use in both winter and summer time weather. I recommend giving yourself the treat and spending the high price tag for a single mask because the results will be worth it and last leave your skin happy for a long enough time!
Julie K.
Julie K.
Possibly the best sheet mask I've ever used?! After I used this Facial Treatment sheet mask my skin looked great! I didn't even bother putting on any makeup afterward because my skin was just glowy & healthy looking and just looked GOOD. I literally saw my skin just perk up to awesomeness after removal.
directions say to wipe off excess after removing the sheet, though I just ended up massaging it all in to get all the benefits from the treatment ($17 for 1 sheet mask?! You bet I ain't going to be wiping anything off). I also left it on for about 20 minutes instead of the recommended 5-10. I .AM. HOOKED. on this feeling.

this would be a great treat if you're traveling, dealing with lackluster skin due to environment/weather/lack of sleep, or just to treat yourself because we all need those days.
I'd like a lifetime supply of these sheet masks, please! Maybe one of these days I'll get the courage and cave-in to spend the worthy, full $$$ on a box of 6 or 10, because despite my highly rave review of this mask, the price point is quite steep for something that you just toss in the trash after 10 minutes. They are sold individually, so if you ever wanted to try it, $17 for one wouldn't break the bank too much!
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
As a lover of sheet masks, I heard and read around that my skin type would end up reacting badly with the mask. It seems that it doesn't work well on those with oily, acne prone skin. I am assuming the ingredients differ a bit from that which is found in the essence. I didn't want to let it go to waste so I passed it off to my sister, who has normal skintype. According to what I understood, it didn't really perform the way she expected. She was left with visibly whiter and softer skin. However, the hydration and smoothness was very common of a standard sheet mask and she didn't feel anything different. Her skin was dewy and soft, but not particularly different than any other mask she uses. She also mentioned that it was a bit difficult to apply, which I can say is quite common with sheet masks. Overall, she is satisfied with the result but not quite convinced to purchase another set of masks. For the big difference in price between one of these and any other brand of sheet mask, there should be some more obvious different either right after or the following day. Unfortunately, while this is a good product, it simply didn't really WOW us.
Steffanie E.
Steffanie E.
Old bridge , NJ
When I opened the mask, I have to note that the cloth was certainly saturated with the solution – so much so, I had enough leftover for two additional nights of using it as a serum. The cloth was notably better fitting, slightly softer and thicker than other sheet masks I’ve used. The directions suggest wearing the mask for 5-15 minutes – I left it on for 20 minutes. My skin was definitely hydrated, soft and glowing – but honestly, those effects happen no matter what sheet mask I use. Think about it, you’re basically keeping a damp cloth on your skin for an extended period of time and it also is cooling because the air is hitting your face. What happens if your hands stay in the water too long? They get waterlogged and pruned. You’re basically waterlogging your face in a cool environment, which helps to temporarily tighten/shrink your pores until the face returns to normal temperature. So because of that, I wanted to see how my face looked/felt the next day. When I woke up, my skin felt and appeared more firm, yet still hydrated without being greasy.
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
The SKii mask is a sheet mask - a cotton/cellulose mask thats individually packed and comes soaked in a lotion or essence,l. In this case the mask is soaked in a concentrated solution of Pitera-based facial treatment essenxe. To use, tear open a packet, unfold mask and place it over your face. Smoothen any folds or wrinkles to ensure the mask contacts skin properly and then lie back and relax for an hour (instructions ssy about 20). The mask has slits over eyes and nose so its pretty comfortable to use. Once time is up or when the mask feels dryish to touch, take it off and discard. Rub in any extra product remaining on face into skin and follow with moisturizer. Results - I find this mask instantly hydrates and brightens my skin with best results visible in a couple of hours. I use this once a week, and I have noticed a definite improvement in my skin with this mask, used along side my usual skincare routine. Since this is available as single-use masks (got mine from Sephora) this is an easy way to try out the usually expensive SKII skincare range.
Lovely S.
Lovely S.
Half the day has gone and my skin is still as soft as when I put this mask on last night. I received this product from influenster voxbox to try! The packaging they provided fit in my hand. There was a lot of extra serum inside the package. I removed a little from the face mask to keep the serum for later use. The mask is very thick unlike other Korean branded masks. It's almost like two masks joined together. I liked how this mask covered all of my face and once it stuck on your face then it doesn't slip. I did lie down and relax for 15-20 min and the whole time I had a refreshing cool feeling. I could feel the product working into my skin. I rubbed the extra serum from the mask into my neck area. Once I removed the mask I rubbed the rest of the remaining serum on to my arms and hands and chest area. I let the remaining serum dry on to my skin and went to bed. Overall the day after result is amazing! People thought I looked younger than I am. A big thumbs up.However price tag is high
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
I received the sk-11 voxbox from Influenster for free and I could not be more excited about it!!! The products are pricey, so I am not sure if I would've taken the risk in buying them without first sampling them for free. Let me begin by saying, the Facial Treatment mask was INSANELY GOOD!!! Like, I looked like I had a facelift after applying it, good!! The mask itself felt so cooling and soothing too, which is a big bonus!! My only qualm is that it was not big enough to cover my high forehead. This isn't a surprise, though, since I have yet to find a mask that completely covers my forehead. I really like the essence, but not for everyday use as it didn't play nice with the rest of my products. Having said that, I do use it before applying my clarks botanicals moisture mask, so it was not a waste. I will totally use all of it! In the end, I will totally purchase this mask in the future!! It is by far my favorite mask I have sampled.
#Jgobeautybreakdown
#SK11
#myessence
#Influenster
Mary Gay L.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
My skin is very sensitive. The mask has a pleasant mild scent like that of a non-perfumed cream. The consistency was very soft & thick - you will see how the concentration of PiteraTM (which contains amino acids, etc all the good stuff for the skin) has really soaked. Application was easy and nothing dripped on the floor! Lay the mask first on your eyes and then from your forehead down and from the center outwards. I can see how they made the mask suitable for anyone as it is made with cuts around the periphery so you can fold or overlap as needed for a snug fit - very well thought of and hassle free indeed! I left it on for a good 15 minutes while still able to do things. I didn't notice any tingling, burning, itchiness, irritation, or tightness during and after the "spa-like" treatment. It feels refreshing & moisturizing - it certainly left a radiance on my skin! I highly recommend! (I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from @Influenster) #myessence #skii
Freya P.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a sheet mask ADDICT! I try to set aside 10-30 minutes every day for "me time" where I apply a sheet mask & chill out so I've tried many, many different types & brands but my favorite has got to be the SK-11 Facial Treatment Mask. They're a little on the pricey side so I reserve them for special occaisions only but the results are just phenomenal. First off a little skin backround: I'm 40 years old with dry skin, large pores on my upper cheeks & some loss of volume & firmness along with the very beginnings of fine lines around my eyes. Whenever I wear the SK-11 sheet mask I know that all of my skin concerns will be addressed & "fixed", albeit temporarily, in about 30 minutes. When I remove the sheet mask my skin is soft & the texture is smooth. Fine lines are gone & large pores are no longer visible. & here's my favorite thing ... my skin looks lifted & firm. Like 10 years have been erased from my face. This is definitely a luxury item for me but I try to keep them on hand.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
So, did you guys like the mask or not?
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Do you rinse off after using the mask or do you leave the product on to get the most benefits?
Asia G.
Asia G.
Has anyone tried this to know if it works? Does it dry out the skin?
Beauty queen B.
Beauty queen B.
I winder if this will dry the skin badly anyone know?
Julie H.
Julie H.
I have been wondering if this mask is for one time use or can it be used multiple times?