Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersSK-II
Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence)

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence)

by SK-II

Our iconic PITERA™ Essence for crystal clear skin

Its transformative

powers on skin appearance are so legendary.

Is this good for dry skin?
What skin type is this best for?
How well does this product work compared to other brands?
Start your review of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence)!
gemma R.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by gemma R.
This “essence” is a great toner. It makes my skin feel extra clean without feeling super dry or tight. It is quite expensive, and I feel like you could get the same effect for much more affordable of a price! Some people swear by this but I do not think it is quite worth the hype..
Meg C.
Marietta, GA
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Meg C.
I personally didn’t really see a difference in my skin over the past few weeks. It feels good on my skin and didn’t break me out but I didn’t really understand what it was supposed to do. I also only buy cruelty free and vegan products and sadly this product is not either of those things.
Renee D.
Fort Smith, AR
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Renee D.
I used my sample size of this product, which lasted 2 weeks. I’m really happy with it. My face is dry because I use tretinoin and using this and the lotion toner from sk11 has made a big difference. My skin is more hydrated and plump! I received this complimentary for my honest review.
Kelly I.
Boston, MA
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Kelly I.
I’ve been using this for 3 weeks now, and have seen a huge difference in my skin and the way the products absorb into my skin. This will be one of my new everyday non-negotiable products. It smells lovely and a little Goes a long way. Thank you for sending this to me to try as a free promotion product!
Brittany B.
East Islip, NY
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Brittany B.
I enjoyed the essence for the few days I was able to test it out. I really liked how it made my skin feel and look. I was only sent a sample which I opted out of so I can’t say on the effects of long term use. Knowing how expensive the product is I don’t know if I would purchase myself. Thank you influencer for the opportunity to try this product!
Amanda B.
Plainfield, IL
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Amanda B.
this product made my skin feel firm and moisturized. I usually have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I use. this didn’t break me out whatsoever. The product does exactly what it says it does. It is lightweight and settles in the skin nicely, and makes my skin look soft and smooth. I would 100% recommend this to anyone especially anyone who is struggling with dry skin!
Raynivi N.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Raynivi N.
This product is absolutely amazing! Left my skin feeling so cleansed and rejuvenated. I have extremely oily skin and having to wear a mask due to the pandemic hasn’t suited my skin well, so happy to receive this sample! My skin looks amazing. It is so cleansing. Highly recommend.
Amanda A.
Magalia, CA
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Amanda A.
I like that this makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. The only thing I do not love about it is it has a weird scent to me. Overall, I do really like it and would recommend it to a friend.
Jesica J.
Monticello, MN
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Jesica J.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Jesica J.
As someone VERY into skincare & always looking to perfect my routine, I am absolutely thrilled to have been able to try SK-II. I was very intrigued by the backstory of this line: apparently someone discovered that factory workers who worked with a specific type of yeast had ageless hands, so they then incorporated that yeast into SKI-II products, promoting the idea that it is the cause of the notably youthful preservation. Science has not been able to fully prove the accuracy of this observation, though I personally have noticed that after two weeks of use my skin feels undoubtedly firmer. I love the facial treatment essence and think that most of the magic comes from it. I would recommend to anyone who prioritizes firming and smoothing aging skin.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by jodie F.
When i received this to test and review, I was extremely excited. I have always wanted to try this essence but the price always kept it at arms length. I’ve tried other essences in the past but I never found one I liked. To be honest, I was hoping I wouldn’t like it because it’s so expensive, but unfortunately for me, I LOVED it. This product is amazing. It is very hydrating. It didn’t feel sticky and my other skincare went on and absorbed better than if I hadn’t used it. I could instantly tell a difference in my skin. I do plan on purchasing it myself sometime in the future when there’s a sale.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
TERIKA I.
Waldorf, MD
il y a un mois
Tonia S. il y a un mois
It did wonders for my dry skin. After one use, I noticed a difference; which got progressively better with further use.