Skin CareFacial SkincareSK-II
Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence)

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence)

by SK-II

Our iconic PITERA™ Essence for crystal clear skin

Is there a sample ?
Can I have this for free to review?
Does this ridiculously expensive product really work? I would love to know if it’s worth splurging on and what results you ACTUALLY see. 😎 [product:sk-ii-facial-treatment-essence-pitera-essence] [product:sk-ii-facial-treatment-essence-pitera-essence]
Start your review of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence)!
Product Highlights
...alone is better than any other facial cream or serums out there. It's hydrating, pumping, anti anging- does not make your skin break out or leave you skin feeling irritable. It's lightweight and the fragrance is great also. in reviews
Ariel L.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Ariel L.
This is a holy grail for me that I will always keep on my counter top. My favorite way to use it is to saturate a cotton pad with the essence and have it sit on my acne-prone area / where I’m experiencing redness/inflammation for 5 mins. There were so many times that I have large, painful pimples and all acne spot treatment failed to do anything, but this one came to the rescue. I love how it speeds up the healing process for painful pimples, and helps your skin restore the balance between oil and moisture. I also notice improved clarity and radiance of my skin after prolonged use as an essence every day. I’ve gone through 4-5 bottles of this product since I was 22 (I’m turning 26 now) and I will continue using this until I find a replacement, which has yet to be found. The only down side is the scent - it kinda smells like saliva lol. But I’m willing to put up with it considering the result.
Jenny Ann W.
Austin, TX
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Jenny Ann W.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Jenny Ann W.
Sk Ii Facial Treatment Essence Pitera Essence The first time I tried SK-II, I got trial sizes for free because of being a beauty insider. I think I got 3 sets of them which I am so happy about. I’ve been wanting to try SK-II so badly, but I couldn’t afford it that time! I LOVE THIS ESSENCE! OMG. The benefits are amazing; improving skin elasticity, pore minimizing, and brightening dull skin. When you wake up in the morning or going to sleep at night, you’ll look and feel fresh. It kind of gives a natural glow! I notice a big difference in my skin when I intentionally try to skip this step; it just looks dull and rough. This thing balances my skin’s natural tone and texture. It also helps in retaining moisture. I use this morning and night every day (all year long) before using my serum and creams. I love me some balancing essence for my imbalanced life! LOL This is very similar to Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence. The noticeable differences are of course the prices and the main ingredients in which SK-II uses Pitera as an active ingredient and Missha uses Fissione. They both have very similar benefits. I actually reviewed it a while back. But SK-II is still IT though. You can find good deals online on these products. Some stores offer lesser prices than usual. Just like when we went to Singapore, I eventually bought a regular bottle SK-II there because the price was cheaper. Also at Duty-Free when you travel. You will have to browse a little extra and compare prices before buying. That’s what Google is for. Beware of fake ones. There’s a lot of them out there. #skii #skiipitera #essence #missha #misshatimerevolution #asensiblelifestyle
Bethany V.
Covington, LA
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Bethany V.
Obsessed with this. Worth every penny. It took a bottle to really get the benefit but my skin is crystal clear and has been for months.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Lindsay T.
I received this facial essence by SK II from influenster for review and let me just say I feel so lucky to have been chosen! I wanted to be sure that I really tried the product for a few days before giving my full review, even though I was ready after only 2 uses! I have incredibly dry skin, especially around my nose, between my eyebrows, and on my temples. I first wash my face with a gentle face wash and use a gentle exfoliating brush to really get my face clean, I apply my toner, and then my new favorite part of my skincare routine, the SK-II facial essence. I put about 5-7 shakes into my hands, rub them together to warm it up, and then gently press it into my skin starting at the middle of my face and working my way out and then down my neck, I then will finish up with my usual moisturizer. I noticed a difference after only 2 applications. it is the only change in my routine and my skin has never felt softer, more hydrated, and it even just looks better. I'm hooked!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ka Y.
Saint Paul, MN
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Ka Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased the biggest size for $300. This product is a game changer. This product are for those who understand that skincare takes time to see results and are willing to put in the effort. Yes, once you use this, you will need to and should continue to use it. It's not a one-time fix use. The idea is sort of like fermenting your face, slow down the aging process. It is pricy but you should have a few products that are quality staples, and not spend your money on quantity. This essence gives my face radiance and bounce like no other. I pair it with the Shiseido Essence. Excessive? Yes, but once you see the results how can you go back? See my review on the Shiseido Essence.
Zara D.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Zara D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera Essence) as part of my skin care regimen morning and night religiously. It has even out my skin tone, shrunk my pores and tightened up my skin. It's like liquid botox. I love keeping it in my skincare fridge to cool it before applying to my face. It helps calm down any inflammation, not to mention it feels really good! This has made my fine lines non-existent, highly recommend
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Stephanie S.
I’m sad to report this product is just mediocre. I have used nearly the entire bottle for almost 7 months and I haven’t seen a change to my skin. It does make my skin feel super soft, so that is very nice. But not worth the price point with no visible improvements.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Erica P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I did really enjoy using this product. I'm not sure that it actually does anything aside from adding a bit more hydration to my skin. I used this daily after my toner and before my serums. This feels identical to the toners that I use. Do I think that this is required for most skin care routines? No. If you are someone such as myself that doesn't stay nearly hydrated enough, then yes.
Constance W.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by Constance W.
This essence has Pitera which does wonders. It made my skin smoother and more radiant. That said, there were a couple days my skin became flaky and dry, but unsure if it was bc of this or another product. Overall, I liked it and would repurchase.
BriAnne W.
Walla Walla, WA
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (Pitera™ Essence) uploaded by BriAnne W.
I’ve not used a toner before but this left my skin very smooth and didn’t irritate it or cause any breakouts so that is a bonus. Not sure I’d pay full price though since it didn’t change my life and it’s pretty expensive.

610 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kyla B.
NCP
il y a 21 jours
JenniLeigh O. il y a 7 jours
Honestly I don't think it is. Wait till you can find a good deal on it. There are far better essences out there for far less. But each skin is different so not sure how well it would work for you. It does make the skin soft but for me, it was just eh..😏