BY SK-II

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition, refreshing, hydrating essence to achieve radiant, clear skin, dressed up with inspirational multicolored butterfly designs that represent everlasting beauty and youthful vitality. Solutions for: - Hydration - Improved texture - Radiance If you want to know more…This limited-edition Facial Treatment Essence is enriched with more than 90 percent pitera the main ingredient used to enhance the skin's renewal process plus nourishing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids to promote a healthy, natural skin cell renewal cycle. With daily application, this essence moisturizes, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion. Plus, this version is adorned with beautiful colorful butterfly designs. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates This product is also formulated without synthetic fragrances and GMOs. Pitera, the main ingredient in the SK-II line, is known as "Miracle Water" or "Holy Water" in the East for its skin-renewing properties. see more...

• What is the difference from this limited edition and the regular ...1 Answers
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
This is one of my holy grail products, nothing compares. It has totally transformed my skin. My skin is normally very dry and sensitive. After using this product, it is smooth, plump, hydrated and any redness or sensitivity is gone. I highly recommend this product, it truly is magical. I hope to try more of their products. [product:sk-ii-facial-treatment-essence-limited-edition-red-7.7-oz/-230-ml]
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I love love love this essence so much. The smell to me is a bit much but it doesn’t linger at all. I use a few drops before I start my skincare routine and it’s super expensive but it’s very hard to go through a bottle fast.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn, NJ
I really like this toner. No drying alcohol, it feels soothing and makes your skin feel soft. I use this after cleansing my face and follow it up with a light facial moisturizer.
vivian E.
Stoughton, MA
All shade of awesomeness I must confess. Very very affordable and you get your value for the money spent . Very effective and can stand the test of time . It's indeed better than a lot of other product that I've tried and will definitely recommend  it anytime anyday
Soraya A.
Received a small sample of this from a friend and oh my goodness, it made my face so even toned, smooth and radiant. Saving up big time for the Original Essence , as I have read the reviews and heard that it works wonders!
Sophia L.
I'm on the fence still, I purchased it after reading lots of reviews and decided to finally try it. I did notice the glow everyone was talking about i the first few days, I was pleasantly surprised I didn't break out from it. I have very sensitive skin so I'm always careful when it comes to trying something new. I kept at it with a morning and evening routine applying it before my cream and it's been doing ok. After using it for a few months, I don't feel like it's working as well as it first did. From time to time I also get breakouts, I stopped using it and switching to another toner and my skin feels better. I'm unsure if it's finally taking it's toll on my skin. For the time being, I'm not using it and will probably take a break from it.
Anna N.
Vancouver, WA
The first time I used the product I was a tester for the company and didn't expect much from this watery mixture. Within DAYS I noticed my normally oily skin begin to become more normalised and my oil production decreased noticeably and dramatically. I began using the essence regularly and when I ran out I decided to go without to see how if at all my skin would change. The oil production crept right back to its normal amounts before using the essence. I received the deluxe size for Christmas and immediately began using it and lo and behold my skin calmed it'd oiliness once again. My complexion is also brighter and appears so much clearer even though I don't suffer from breakouts. This stuff is really amazing and I believe it can address any skin problems you might be facing. You won't be disappointed!
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love the SK-II products, they are a bit pricy but definitely worth trying! My skin thanks me so much for ever introducing this line of skincare into my regimen. I love the scent of this particular product and I love what it does. My skin feels soft, it's helped he appearance of my fine lines and my acne scars.
Jade L.
San Jose, CA
What is the difference from this limited edition and the regular facial treatment Essenes? Is it only the bottle?