BY SK-II #89 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition, refreshing, hydrating essence to achieve radiant, clear skin, dressed up with inspirational multicolored butterfly designs that represent everlasting beauty and youthful vitality. Solutions for: - Hydration - Improved texture - Radiance If you want to know more…This limited-edition Facial Treatment Essence is enriched with more than 90 percent pitera the main ingredient used to enhance the skin's renewal process plus nourishing vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and organic acids to promote a healthy, natural skin cell renewal cycle. With daily application, this essence moisturizes, improves texture and clarity, and contributes to a more beautiful, balanced, and glowing complexion. Plus, this version is adorned with beautiful colorful butterfly designs. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates This product is also formulated without synthetic fragrances and GMOs. Pitera, the main ingredient in the SK-II line, is known as "Miracle Water" or "Holy Water" in the East for its skin-renewing properties. see more...

• What is the difference from this limited edition and the regular fa...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anna N.
Anna N.
Vancouver, WA
The first time I used the product I was a tester for the company and didn't expect much from this watery mixture. Within DAYS I noticed my normally oily skin begin to become more normalised and my oil production decreased noticeably and dramatically. I began using the essence regularly and when I ran out I decided to go without to see how if at all my skin would change. The oil production crept right back to its normal amounts before using the essence. I received the deluxe size for Christmas and immediately began using it and lo and behold my skin calmed it'd oiliness once again. My complexion is also brighter and appears so much clearer even though I don't suffer from breakouts. This stuff is really amazing and I believe it can address any skin problems you might be facing. You won't be disappointed!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Boston, MA
Works wonderfully, I've certainly felt a difference in my skin texture since using it. However, the scent is a bit overpowering for my taste, and although does add a bit of moisture (it's real
Purpose) there are much more effective toners out there at s fraction of the price. Would repurchase, but not at this price point.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this tonerish treatment. I love SK-II basically and their products have very high quality and good sense. Though the price is a little bit high, I repurchase it several time. It helps me to calm down my facial condition and really settle my red area.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I haven't tried this product but I love to! I heard from YouTubers that this is a great product although it really pricey but I'm pretty sure it works like magic! The packaging is also gorgeous 😍
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really great product and I really do love it it is really recommend it to everyone because it smells really good and it's awesome and amazing
Sharona W.
Sharona W.
West Hollywood, CA
I got a sample of this stuff and like the way it feels after I use it on my skin. I don't know if i'd buy it because of the price.

The product is very soft on the skin plus my skin is very sensitive I did not cause any reaction, that I liked a lot
Emma B.
Emma B.
If you're in the market for an expensive high end product that works very well I would recommend this one
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I love the SK-II products, they are a bit pricy but definitely worth trying! My skin thanks me so much for ever introducing this line of skincare into my regimen. I love the scent of this particular product and I love what it does. My skin feels soft, it's helped he appearance of my fine lines and my acne scars.
Anagrecia G.
Anagrecia G.
san antonio, TX
First, the packaging is awesome. I love looking at this product on my counter. I ordered mine online through Saks Fifth Avenue. The smell is amazing and my skin feels so soft after I use it. I would purchase this again but it is a little pricey.
Jade L.
Jade L.
San Jose, CA
What is the difference from this limited edition and the regular facial treatment Essenes? Is it only the bottle?