BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSK-II
Facial Treatment Essence Limited Edition

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Limited Edition

by SK-II

NULL

Are ingredients the same and only the packaging different on this edition ?
Does this make your skin breakout? I’ve read it does but eventually evens out. How long does breakout last.
I would love to try a sample to make sure I truly would buy this product. This seems like it would make a great deal of difference.
Start your review of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Limited Edition!
LAUREN A.
Owings Mills, MD
There is a reason this is the gold standard essence in your skincare routine. It’s not irritating, not sticky but leaves skin soft, supple & ready for your serums or ampoule.
Ana H.
SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Limited Edition uploaded by Ana H.
This essence is top top.. I’ve used two bottles! This one it leaves your skin ready for the serum and can feel it right after applying it. The downside is the price, which is pricey. definitely 100% recommended. My skin type is dry and sensitive.
Songyi C.
Williamsville, NY
I know it doesn't smell as good as many other skincare products, but I can't deny it really work well for me. It helps build a more healthy skin and brighten my skin. Also helps my acne skin become better and get much more smoother.
Jamie G.
Marietta, GA
This product really felt great on my skin. It was light weight and seemed to hydrate my skin well. I have good skin so I didn't see a drastic change but I am sure it was preventative for future damage. It was a very expensive product and also smelled horrible. I thought it was good while I had to but I haven't repurchased and I don't plan to.
Brittany R.
I did not get the limited edition bottle. But I got a small, travel size to try this out. My skin was super hydrated right away, and it absorbs very quickly.
Tonya P.
Cleveland, GA
Amazing stuff! I was introduced to this product through the Sephora rewards program and loved it immediately. It’s thin, lightweight texture doesn’t leave any greasy or sticky residue behind. It isn’t heavily fragranced, either. After one application, your skin will feel instantly softer and smoother! My only complaint is that it isn’t a clean beauty product and therefore, it may not be suitable for everyone.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I LOVE this product, it's definitely one of my favorites and I keep it on hand at all times. Only downfall is that it's very expensive. I often read reviews about people saying, "It's just another toner..not worth the price." As a Licensed Esthetician, I can tell you that it is NOT just another toner. Though they are similar in consistency and look the same, this is an essence and it actually repairs your skin and brightens it. When I first started using this product, I was blown away with how my skin started to look and feel. I have always had really dry, flaky skin and Im getting older and really into anti aging... for preventative reasons. I feel like it hydrates my skin and allows my other products to absorb better and work better. It has really brightened my skin, shrunk my pores and fine lines have gone away. This product works on every skin type.
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Very light, water like consistency. Absorbs incredibly quick. Within a couple of days I could tell my face was more supple and glowing.
Marilyn R.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s the same thing as the original but the packaging was so pretty I had to buy it I would say it hella pricey but it’s limited edition.
Elizabeth B.
Austin, TX
Manna from Heaven! I didn't even know my skin was a bit cloudy looking until I got a sample of this stuff with my Sephora order once and decided to give it a try after trying it for a week my skin was as close to the Japanese "glass skin" look as it has ever been. I put off buying the full size until a couple weeks ago I decided to go for it ($109 for the 'starter kit' on the SK-ii website) and I'm also delighted to say that the presentation was A+, luxury as well.  The price isn't as steep as you would initially think because a bottle lasts 3-6 months and it's totally worth it.