BY SK-II

A solution inspired by 10 years of research. This potent eye serum instantly reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. Used with Facial Treatment Essence, eyes look brighter and livelier by 40%*.

*Compared to using Facial Treatment Essence alone.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

Feels light and velvety on the eye area.

Key Ingredient: Pitera™ is full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and organic acids that work together to allow the skin’s natural surface rejuvenation process to function at its prime.

Other Ingredients: Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Pentylene Glycol, Isopropyl Isostearate, Petrolatum, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyacrylamide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Phytic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Methylsilanol Tri-PEG-8 Glyceryl Cocoate, CI 77891.

Holly W.
Toronto
This treatment is really wonderful. I find that my under eyes soak up this product so fast, and that it really just wants more of it. I try to use it sparingly though because it is a little bit expensive!
Katie G.
I love this eye cream. I can use this under my makeup or at night in my evening routine. I also use this on my laugh lines around my mouth. I purchased this at Sephora and a little goes a long way so even though this is very pricey, you can get it on sale and have it for a very long time.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
One of the best eye products I ever used in terms of consistency. It is very lightweight, and a little goes a long way. Supposedly, it helps with dark circles (in terms of dark circles, I'm practically a panda), and that's what drew me to this product. I couldn't really see any visible difference, but I loved everything else about it. I know it is a little bit pricey, but face products, especially eye products, is an area that, for me, is high priority, so I don't mind expending a little more if it is a product that I really like.
Erica B.
SKII Facial Essence is one of my absolute products from this line! I use it as a toner. I love the way it feels on my skin and it totally refreshes and completes my cleaning process. I feel my skin looks better immediately after using it. I bring a little at the price, but will continue to purchase because I love it so much
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
It took me awhile to notice a difference. The formula is wonderful but the price point is high. This toner left me feeling a little dry after first couple of uses but after the rave I continued to use it and I would say takes time but still effective
Natty G.
Super gentle and moisturizing eye cream. Keeps my undereyes from looking dry. Picey but thats expected for high end cosmetics. Has a nice mild scent.
Phylicia W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it!!! All time favorite and a must have! Skin feels so smooth and refreshed! This product has been passed on to all the women in my family for years!
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love how easy to apply and how lightweight the product is. It a product I often gravitate towards when working with a clients with oily skin
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
I love this eye essence. I only gave it 3-⭐️ rate because it is expensive. 😞 the packaging is nice to the eyes.
Stephanie S.
Mclean, VA
Great product! Love the way it feels on my face. Not too heavy but good moisture.
Holly W.
Toronto
Has anyone tried this eye cream? I’m thinking about grabbing it!
CAROLIINA N.
london
Is this product worth the price?