BY SK-II #29 in Toners & Astringents

Product Benefits:

• Replenishes skin’s moisture to help prevent skin dryness
  • Helps smoothen skin surface texture for soft & smooth skin
  • Helps moderate skin’s renewal cycle
  • Penetrates better than a cream

How to Use:

Step 1: Sprinkle a teaspoon of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence into hands

Step 2: Tap gently and evenly into face and neck to enhance absorption

Step 3: Layer with Serum, Moisturizer and sunscreens

Click here for More information:https://ignitesma.box.com/s/ek6v5jfwr9d7ly89nbgf7ydlwtbwty1z

When to use it:

For Best results - Use the Facial Treatment Essence after cleansing and toning your skin.

Additionoal Product Information

SK-II's signature product, the much-loved and most awarded bestseller, Facial Treatment Essence has over 90% Pitera, the miracle ingredient discovered over 30 years ago that remains essentially unchanged till today

Its irreplaceable formula gently exfoliates the face and helps moderate the skin surface renewal cycle. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence helps to improve the appearance of 5 dimensions of beautiful, crystal clear skin: spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated. Skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.

Beauty essences first became popular in Asia. They are designed to be used just after cleansing and before any other products are used. Essences infuse the skin with nutrients and moisture. They are usually water-like in consistency, but are very concentrated in their ingredients.  An essence is the most concentrated version of an ingredient that can go into the skin. SK-II chose a nutrient rich liquid to use for our Facial Treatment Essence because it penetrates faster and easier than a serum formula. Think of a flowerpot:  If you pour water on the surface, it penetrates through the dirt to the bottom of the pot. If you poured oil on the surface, it would just sit on top.

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Over the years, I had heard great things about this so called “miracle water” so I was excited when SK-II gave me the opportunity to sample it in exchange for my honest opinion. First, let me start off by saying that I love the packaging for SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. It looks so fancy and sophisticated. It comes in a red, shiny box and the bottle is frosted glass. The opening is small, so you can control how much comes out; therefore there is no loss of product if the bottle is accidentally knocked over. To be honest when I first tried this product I didn’t expect much because the product looked like plain water with a vague alcohol scent. However, after using this product for the last 3 weeks I have seen huge improvements in my skin. My skin now feels so soft and smooth and it looks so radiant and healthy. It also did a tremendous job of lightening some of the acne scarring that I had on my face. I use it once in the morning and once at night after cleansing my skin. Instead of using a cotton ball to apply, I pour a little bit in the palm of my hand I then rub my hands together and finally I gently pat the product onto my face and neck. This product may be really expensive but it goes a long way and it will do wonders for your skin. I give Sk-II Facial Treatment Essence two thumbs up!
Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 250Ml, 330Ml, 150Ml more...
I know, when I saw the price tag on this I cringed, a lot. But when I started to use it I noticed a difference in my skin. I was so surprised. This product has saved my skin. I have rosacea and this somehow makes me less read which is good. Plus it leaves my skin hydrated and soft. I know that my skin was going crazy as I got older and didn't know why, no matter what I did it, my skin on my cheeks started to feel dry and rough. I used this essence and that all changed. My skin is like what it was in my 20's and I just can't believe it.
It helps so much in the winter when the temperature drops into single digits. My skin is still hydrated and there are no rough patches or dry patches of skin.
I know the price is a huge reason people don't try this. But it's totally worth it. I also know some people aren't using the product correctly. It goes on AFTER the toner. So it's in this order ---> cleanser --> Toner --> essence --> serum ---> moisturizer
And some people put it on a cotton pad and rub it into their skin. Don't rub it! I made the same mistake too! Pat it it gently into your skin, don't slap your face, pat it. I use my hands because I can't let the cotton pad soak up this extra essence! I need every drop of it! This is my one splurge item of the year and I'm going to stand by it!
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other more...
When I first saw this product, I was skeptical. I thought, there was no WAY it was worth the price tag.

Then I got it in the Sephora All Stars special edition Play! box. The sample bottle looked so tiny. Surely I’d get only a few uses out of it...right?

I was so wrong, on both counts. It really doesn’t take much. I’ve been using my little tiny 10 ml sample bottle for over three weeks now, every morning and every evening. After washing my face, before moisturizing, I pour a very small amount into my hand, just the tiniest splash (a puddle slightly larger than a dime), rub my hands together, and pat it all over my face and neck.

I have combination skin with hormonal breakouts once a month. My skincare routine for decades (until now) has been rotating, changing by the week, depending on what my skin is needing at the moment. This has been an effective way to manage my skin, but it’s tiresome having to constantly assess my skin’s needs. Plus I have to purchase quite a few different products for both oily and dry skin, making my skincare routine much more expensive than I’d like it to be.

From the very first day I used this essence, my skin improved. Smoother texture was the first thing I noticed. As I continued to use it, my fine lines became significantly less pronounced and my breakouts stopped entirely. Not even exaggerating. This week is the week that I normally break out like crazy. And yet, all week, I haven’t had a single issue. My skin has been perfect for three weeks. Perfect. This never happens to me.

I’m sold. I’m going to be buying more this week, once this little bottle is empty. This essence is as amazing as they say. It’s not just hype. It really does balance the skin. It’s amazing. And yes, you should try it, especially if you have combination skin. This might just be your holy grail, because it’s definitely mine! Ask for a sample the next time you’re in Sephora.
Lauren h.
Review for: 150Ml more...
Basically the holy grail of Asian skincare regime. I heard the hype literally all throughout my teenage years/college years/grad school years. Finally decided to try because I got a gift card from bloomingdale’s. I heard it can be a hit or a miss depending on the skin type. I think this is great if you have dry or mature skin type looking for improvement in skin texture and dullness. I did notice that my skin texture has improved (in the areas where I have clear skin already, they are so smooth!) and so has my dullness after ~3 wks. I think you need to transition your skin into it though. The first week, I used it twice a day everyday, but I think it was clogging pores as I got a few new small whiteheads in areas I normally didn’t. So second week, I used it once every other day, then 3rd week, I’ve been using it once a day. Whiteheads have gone away. It does nothing for inflammatory acne though. It doesn’t make them worse though.
I hate the fermented scent but it doesn’t last that long.
Izy H.
Review for: 330Ml more...
¡Magical potion alert! This magical liquid is surely worth your time and consideration, people of InfluensterLand! I've used this essence on the daily for over 2 years and it has done wonders! I suffer from uneven skintone from my nose down and this seriously helped even things out. It's a nonsticky liquid and my skin drinks this up like cola on a hot sweaty summer day! I've also seen more firmness in my skin and tighter looking-airbrushed skin since using this product. It's really all the rage! This product is made out of pitera, which is chockful of antioxidant goodness! I'm a firm believer in nourishing your skin with good ingredients and this product does just that. Minus 1 star because of the steep price that makes your wallet go owww!
Gillian V.
Review for: 250Ml more...
So I used this am and pm for a month when I stopped to noticed how this slowly changed my skin. Other reviewers were right it works overtime so you might not even notice it. I know its due to this product since I stopped using my serum a few weeks prior. My face is smoother, pores clearer and the dark circles under my eyes are greatly reduced. Thats reason enough for me to shell out the money for this guy, I always hated the purple under my eyes. Be patient and it will work great.
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
Review for: 250Ml more...
I know that this rating is low for such a beloved product but after trying multiple different essences/emulations, this is honestly nothing special. I find this to be extremely watery, making me lose half the product just by putting it on to my hands and it slipping into the sink. I don’t feel a sense of hydration when I put this on as I do with other essences. I personally prefer a thicker essence so that might be where my problem with this one lies. I find it comparable to boscia Sake Treatment Water to Hydrate and Brighten . For the price I don’t find it worth it when brands like belif sell a better one at half the price. (belif Hungarian Water Essence 2.53 oz )
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other more...
MY HOLY GRAIL ESSENCE! Seriously it is the best splurge item I have ever tried! No other Essence comes even CLOSE! Around 15 years ago I got a sample from a Nordstrom’s in another state while on vacation. It was so amazing I saved up to order it online. Now I can get it through Sephora and I even saw it at Costco last Holiday season! I have the 330ml, 11Fl oz size and I apply from a spray bottle before patting it in. It just feels refreshing to use it that way. It has been my one big splurge for years now and it has made my skin beautiful! I credit the majority of my young appearance to this and liberal usage of sunscreen. You just can’t be as super pale as me without major skin issues like burning, peeling, sun damage, constant redness, pigmentation from everything, etc. So skin care is paramount. I recommend this to anyone who loves their skin and wants to have that glowing beautiful skin. SK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II - Facial Treatment Essence 160ml
Genny M.
Review for: 150Ml more...
I was so impressed with all the rave going on about this product, so I decided to splurge and get it. I was so underwhelmed! It literally did nothing for me. I always am concerned about the ingredients and the science behind the product I use, so I decided to check what the deal is with this essence. It turns out that their trademark ingredient Pitera, is just some essence made out of yeast. They say it contains proteins and lipids, which are present in literally every living organism. Moreover, there is no science supporting the youthful effects of Pitera. If it works for you, great! But if you are on the edge about purchasing this, I suggest reading up on it a bit more before doing so.
Rachel M.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: 150Ml more...
At first I didn’t like this. I was using it religiously but didn’t really notice a difference. I felt like I was throwing fancy water on my face. So I stopped using it. And that’s when I realized how clean and soft my skin was with this stuff! It kept my skin feeling refreshed and balanced and I noticed a lot of my texture and breakouts had really gone away. The only downside is the high price tag because I felt like I would waste a lot of product during the application.
Yolanda P.
How do I use this product? How many times a day? Does it really work? Is it worth the price?
Kaitlyn P.
When is the best time to use this, morning, night or both?
Sandra K.
Is this worth the price?
Melody W.
Cedar park, TX
Has anyone tried the Missha brand? How does this brand compare. I want to know if it’s worth the money since this one is easier to find in stores then Missha.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
I knew this is a great product from the reviews but it isn't cheap. is it really worth dishing out over $100 for this when I can get something else cheaper that may do the same thing?