BY SK-II #21 in Toners & Astringents

Product Benefits:

• Replenishes skin’s moisture to help prevent skin dryness
  • Helps smoothen skin surface texture for soft & smooth skin
  • Helps moderate skin’s renewal cycle
  • Penetrates better than a cream

How to Use:

Step 1: Sprinkle a teaspoon of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence into hands

Step 2: Tap gently and evenly into face and neck to enhance absorption

Step 3: Layer with Serum, Moisturizer and sunscreens

Click here for More information:https://ignitesma.box.com/s/ek6v5jfwr9d7ly89nbgf7ydlwtbwty1z

When to use it:

For Best results - Use the Facial Treatment Essence after cleansing and toning your skin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Additionoal Product Information

SK-II's signature product, the much-loved and most awarded bestseller, Facial Treatment Essence has over 90% Pitera, the miracle ingredient discovered over 30 years ago that remains essentially unchanged till today

Its irreplaceable formula gently exfoliates the face and helps moderate the skin surface renewal cycle. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence helps to improve the appearance of 5 dimensions of beautiful, crystal clear skin: spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated. Skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.

Beauty essences first became popular in Asia. They are designed to be used just after cleansing and before any other products are used. Essences infuse the skin with nutrients and moisture. They are usually water-like in consistency, but are very concentrated in their ingredients.  An essence is the most concentrated version of an ingredient that can go into the skin. SK-II chose a nutrient rich liquid to use for our Facial Treatment Essence because it penetrates faster and easier than a serum formula. Think of a flowerpot:  If you pour water on the surface, it penetrates through the dirt to the bottom of the pot. If you poured oil on the surface, it would just sit on top.

Reviews (2037)
Jessica K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Other
When I first saw this product, I was skeptical. I thought, there was no WAY it was worth the price tag.

Then I got it in the Sephora All Stars special edition Play! box. The sample bottle looked so tiny. Surely I’d get only a few uses out of it...right?

I was so wrong, on both counts. It really doesn’t take much. I’ve been using my little tiny 10 ml sample bottle for over three weeks now, every morning and every evening. After washing my face, before moisturizing, I pour a very small amount into my hand, just the tiniest splash (a puddle slightly larger than a dime), rub my hands together, and pat it all over my face and neck.

I have combination skin with hormonal breakouts once a month. My skincare routine for decades (until now) has been rotating, changing by the week, depending on what my skin is needing at the moment. This has been an effective way to manage my skin, but it’s tiresome having to constantly assess my skin’s needs. Plus I have to purchase quite a few different products for both oily and dry skin, making my skincare routine much more expensive than I’d like it to be.

From the very first day I used this essence, my skin improved. Smoother texture was the first thing I noticed. As I continued to use it, my fine lines became significantly less pronounced and my breakouts stopped entirely. Not even exaggerating. This week is the week that I normally break out like crazy. And yet, all week, I haven’t had a single issue. My skin has been perfect for three weeks. Perfect. This never happens to me.

I’m sold. I’m going to be buying more this week, once this little bottle is empty. This essence is as amazing as they say. It’s not just hype. It really does balance the skin. It’s amazing. And yes, you should try it, especially if you have combination skin. This might just be your holy grail, because it’s definitely mine! Ask for a sample the next time you’re in Sephora.
Shinel M.
Decatur
There is absolutely no words for this product. First off let's get the obvious out of the way. IT'S IS EXTREMLY PRICEY, to just buy off of someone's review, so look out for those skincare bundles that Sephora has during the holiday and give a try before you make the investment. If keeps your skin so smooth, plump and bright. It also helps your other skincare products absorb better into the skin. I promise it will be worth it. You definitely see results within the first 30 days of using it. A little bit goes a long way. The sample I hand lasted me just under a months, so I would say it's definitely worth the investment.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Other
MY HOLY GRAIL ESSENCE! Seriously it is the best splurge item I have ever tried! No other Essence comes even CLOSE! Around 15 years ago I got a sample from a Nordstrom’s in another state while on vacation. It was so amazing I saved up to order it online. Now I can get it through Sephora and I even saw it at Costco last Holiday season! I have the 330ml, 11Fl oz size and I apply from a spray bottle before patting it in. It just feels refreshing to use it that way. It has been my one big splurge for years now and it has made my skin beautiful! I credit the majority of my young appearance to this and liberal usage of sunscreen. You just can’t be as super pale as me without major skin issues like burning, peeling, sun damage, constant redness, pigmentation from everything, etc. So skin care is paramount. I recommend this to anyone who loves their skin and wants to have that glowing beautiful skin. SK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II - Facial Treatment Essence 160ml
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently started using this facial essence and wasn’t really sure how it was going to work as this is my first time using something like this. It actually really met my expectations and does exactly what it says! The product is definitely pretty expensive but if you don’t mind the price it is worth it! I do notice a difference in my skins renewal cycle and a different in my skins texture. My skins texture looks much more even and healthy. Fine lines and pores size are greatly reduced. I’m definitely happy with the results. I use this after cleansing and toning and than after I use this I apply my other skin care products used to treat and then lastly my moisturizer.
Brianna L.
First let me start off with saying this product worked really well. There is a reason it is the best selling facial essence in the US. How to use it though is a little interesting considering you have to apply wait x amount of time and then wipe it off. It's a little time consuming for a daily routine. And now to why I didn't give it a higher rating. The price is ridiculous I got a sample of this in a gift set from sephora last year and loved it until I saw the price. $179!!! There are much more affordable facial essences that work just as well on the market from Japan that are easily accessible from websites like amazon, eBay, wish, and many other apps just to name a few. So I don't think this product is worth its price that's why I'm giving it 3 stars.
Meredith L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently found this product on a trip to New York City and immediately fell in love with it! I got a variety of products from this brand and they are all incredible, however the facial treatment essence seems to make my face extremely soft! It doesn't take long to make a huge difference in my skin. It's noticeably softer, smoother, and less prone to breakouts. When paired with other SK-II products it creates an incomparable team to combat dryness, aging, blemishes, and pores. The price is a little high but it's absolutely worth it and the products seem to last for a very long time (at least a few months per bottle). I'm going to be using this product for a very long time to come.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this product and I feel like it really let me down. I didn't notice any noticeable changes to my skin while using this product. I did not see an improvement in dullness, firmness, elasticity, or uneven skin tone (all improvements the product alleges will occur). This could be because I am good about using other products frequently that allege to do the same thing. This product also smelled strange which didn't help it's cause. For me, this product isn't worth it because for the price tag I expect to see noticeable results. On that note, this is such a cult product that I'm sure it's actually doing something for most users, so if you're interested go ahead and take the plunge!
Danny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!! If it weren’t for the fact it was so expensive I’d get this essence all the time! Again I have combination skin and so far this is one of the best essence I’ve used so far. If you’re aiming to get that dewy look add this to your skin routine. Even so you still need to take care of your skin so add it anyways!
Navie M.
HUNTINGTN BCH, CA
I was curious and I want to know what's the hype with this essence. I've used Missha Time Revolution and Tony Moly Glactomy months-prior and to see if the product is a dup. I started the Sk-II Essence 2 days ago I remembered the first day within the first 4 hours it's tighten my skin, gives a shiny glowing complexion. It's very light and soften my skin. I love it. It give my skin a very quick results. I got the big 11 oz bottle. Yes! It's a difference and worth the money. The k beauty essence is cost effective and it doesn't give you quick results compared to this essence.
Mallory C.
Essence is not a gimmick.  It's one of those things where you don't see an immediate change in your skin, but over time you will see difference in your skin when you STOP using it.  I find my skin looks more dull and uneven when I've run out and haven't purchased a new bottle.  I would give this five stars, but the price is intense and I have tried other brands that perform similarly at a lower cost.  However, in general I have found essence products to be very pricey regardless, but you only use a little at a time so it goes a long way unlike cleanser or moisturizer.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do I use this product? How many times a day? Does it really work? Is it worth the price?
Sandra K.
Is this worth the price?
Kaitlyn P.
When is the best time to use this, morning, night or both?
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I knew this is a great product from the reviews but it isn't cheap. is it really worth dishing out over $100 for this when I can get something else cheaper that may do the same thing?
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Is this product okay for senative skin?