2 colors available

BY SK-II #15 in Toners & Astringents

Product Benefits:

• Replenishes skin’s moisture to help prevent skin dryness
  • Helps smoothen skin surface texture for soft & smooth skin
  • Helps moderate skin’s renewal cycle
  • Penetrates better than a cream

How to Use:

Step 1: Sprinkle a teaspoon of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence into hands

Step 2: Tap gently and evenly into face and neck to enhance absorption

Step 3: Layer with Serum, Moisturizer and sunscreens

Click here for More information:https://ignitesma.box.com/s/ek6v5jfwr9d7ly89nbgf7ydlwtbwty1z

When to use it:

For Best results - Use the Facial Treatment Essence after cleansing and toning your skin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Additionoal Product Information

SK-II's signature product, the much-loved and most awarded bestseller, Facial Treatment Essence has over 90% Pitera, the miracle ingredient discovered over 30 years ago that remains essentially unchanged till today

Its irreplaceable formula gently exfoliates the face and helps moderate the skin surface renewal cycle. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence helps to improve the appearance of 5 dimensions of beautiful, crystal clear skin: spots are less visible, appearance of wrinkles is reduced, skin texture is more refined, firmness is improved, and radiance is beautifully elevated. Skin becomes breathtakingly crystal clear.

Beauty essences first became popular in Asia. They are designed to be used just after cleansing and before any other products are used. Essences infuse the skin with nutrients and moisture. They are usually water-like in consistency, but are very concentrated in their ingredients.  An essence is the most concentrated version of an ingredient that can go into the skin. SK-II chose a nutrient rich liquid to use for our Facial Treatment Essence because it penetrates faster and easier than a serum formula. Think of a flowerpot:  If you pour water on the surface, it penetrates through the dirt to the bottom of the pot. If you poured oil on the surface, it would just sit on top.

Steffanie E.
Steffanie E.
Old bridge , NJ
Strangely enough, the very first 24 hours of use were the best. I noticed an immediately smoothness to my skin the morning after I first used it, but unfortunately, that smoothness didn’t continue or improve. My skin did not necessarily worsen, but I just felt that it was an unnecessary step in my routine that wasn’t providing any notable improvements. Dryness seemed to be slightly alleviated, but being more oily/combination, dryness is only something I experience post-Retin A usage and I didn’t notice any significant changes by using the essence. It definitely penetrates better than a cream simply because it’s a liquid. Once you press it into your skin, it has a weird (but very mild) spit scent (yes, like your saliva.. kind of gross but not intolerable lol) and it also feels slightly tacky to the touch. As for moderating my skin’s renewal cycle, I would have to say no.

I think this may be a product best suited for those with normal/dry to dry skin who are looking for something to slightly boost their skin’s hydration level in addition to their standard moisturizer. It is not something I feel is a necessity, but perhaps a nice treat for those preparing for a special life event – wedding, anniversary, big trip/vacation.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
I have been using SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for several years now, and it has become a staple of my skincare routine. Ever since I began using the essence, gently patting it into my skin with a cotton pad, my skin has steadily improved. Pitera must be some mild panacea for most skincare concerns, because in using this product my redness has gone down, my pores have seemed to tightened and I NEVER get breakouts anymore. Mind you, it's not as though I don't have redness or enlarged pores anymore – this product, imo, isn't a miracle. But it is like 2 inches short of one.
One added bonus? The Pitera has really brightened my complexion. Many Asian skincare products advertise "brightening" products that are really skin whitening products, which really isn't my thing. The Facial Treatment Essence, on the other hand, has brought brightening back. After several weeks or months of daily morning/nightly use, I can almost guarantee you'll develop a nice natural glow – among other positive results. In sum, this product is awesome – one of my Holy Grails – and the hype around it  is pretty much justified.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I just got this box with the SK-11 I was a little skeptical because of the price... I started with the face mask first and then started using the toner as it does have very good acids in it and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth... as far as that helping my blemishes and the color of my skin and making it all one even tone I don't see that and I've been using it for a little over a week.. with how much it cost I really had high expectations for it but it's kind of like using a face cream every morning and every night it does leave your skin very hydrated very smooth and very soft I would definitely use it every morning and every night instead of my face cream especially right before I apply my makeup or my Foundation or powder reason being after you put it on your face and let it dry and apply your foundation and it will knock out having to put your face cream on and your face primer also it lets you put your makeup on evenly and you have no blotches.... so that's why I give this product a 4-star if the price was a little bit lower I would definitely give it A 5💥💥💥💥💥 star
Mint M.
Mint M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a fan of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence for years since I was working in Japan. They are quite famous in Asia as "Miracle Water"
Lots of people misunderstood that it is K-beauty. I am positive that SK-II is a Japanese Brand. They are first invented in Japan and their factory is still there. (They are all "Made in Japan")
‪SK-II‬ Facial Treatment Essence has mixed reviews even in Asia, you are either gonna love it or hate it. For people who love it, it is really amazing to your skin. At the same time, some people notice nothing or even have an unpleasant reaction. (Well.. You all know that our skins are different)
I'm lucky enough to be one of those who love it so much. (Bye bye money 💸💸)
It makes my skin glow and soft, look better and healthier. Sadly, it's been in and out my skincare routine due to the expensive price but I do love it.
I found that prepared your skin with SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion first and follow with the essence will give you the best result.
Yes, it is expensive but really worth the price. One of the best skincare products I have ever tried.
Lilli R.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had higher hopes for this product. While I know that SKII are leading innovators in Korean beauty and skincare, I have to say that I expected better results from this essence. While the essence is nice and it has nice ingredients, I am sad to say that there is really no improvement in my skin after using it for a week. I was expecting some brightening, evening of skin tone, or at least a reduction in redness in "problem" areas. Instead I found that this essence provided a very mild (at best) hydration that left my skin feeling kind of thirsty without a follow up product.

While I think the product may be good for someone with relatively no skincare problems - maybe someone just looking for maintenance nourishment and care of their skin - I think that this product is not ideal for someone like me with sensitive and, at times, problematic skin.

Would I say it's worth the hefty price tag...? Probably not. I think that the proof needs to be in the pudding, so to speak, and for me it's just a half-baked skin serum.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is truly amazing. I started with the mask. It feels cool and comfortable and fits and stays on my face perfectly. It recommends to stay on for five to fifteen minutes and I chose the latter. I then applied the liquid a few drops at a time and patted them onto my face as recommended. I could immediately see the results of a smooth pallet called my face. This is not my imagination or hopes. It's true and accurate. Two days after use my coworker said , wow your makeup is pretty today what did you use? I didn't even have a full face on. I had the awesome SK-II and my normal base of moisturizer, base, blush and lipstick. No eyes. I told her it's the same makeup I use every day and that the only thing I changed was the use of this SK-II. I received this product from Influenster in exchange for a review and I will most definitely be purchasing this product when this complimentary is depleted. I received more compliments today from random customers. I am singing loudly great stuff
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for about 5 days now in addition to my regular skin care routine. I really like how my skin looked & felt after the very first application. I noticed immediately my skin looked quenched and refreshed. The next day, my skin felt soft and hydrated and looked smoothr and brighter. I don't have problematic skin; I'm complimented on my skin daily from complete strangers, so for someone with great skin to see any significant difference in appearance and texture, this truly is amazing! I love how quickly my skin absorbs this product and that it doesn't feel tacky or sticky after application. It has no smell, which I actually tend to like when it comes to skincare products. I can't wait to see what my skin will look and feel like with continued use! The only downfall is the price. This product is verrrry expensive even for a tiny amount of product. As much as I want to say I'll purchase it once I get low on what I was sent, I'm not sure that I can justify $99 for 2.5oz.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
My day was made when Influenster chose me to sample this product! I'm 5 months pregnant and my skin has been dull, uneven, patchy, etc. My once oily skin is now dry-combination. I've been trying various masks and have been switching up my facial moisturizers (day and night) and nothing seemed to make a very obvious difference like the SK-II essence. I've tried dozens of different sheet masks, Freeman Beauty masks, Avon skin care, The Body Shop, etc and I've barely seen a difference despite boosting my skin care regime into overtime.

This essence takes 30 seconds to apply and it makes my skin feel hydrated and my skin feels like it's back to it's normal, perfect self. Prior to pregnancy, I had the perfect skin care regime that left my skin looking healthy, clear, and radiant. After pregnancy, I lost my perfect skin that I worked to hard to achieve. I'm happy to say that I at least have a glimmer of hope at having my pre-pregnancy skin back even while my hormones are out of whack.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Toronto, OH
I received this facial essence by SK II from influenster for review and let me just say I feel so lucky to have been chosen! I wanted to be sure that I really tried the product for a few days before giving my full review, even though I was ready after only 2 uses! I have incredibly dry skin, especially around my nose, between my eyebrows, and on my temples. I first wash my face with a gentle face wash and use a gentle exfoliating brush to really get my face clean, I apply my toner, and then my new favorite part of my skincare routine, the SK-II facial essence. I put about 5-7 shakes into my hands, rub them together to warm it up, and then gently press it into my skin starting at the middle of my face and working my way out and then down my neck, I then will finish up with my usual moisturizer. I noticed a difference after only 2 applications. it is the only change in my routine and my skin has never felt softer, more hydrated, and it even just looks better. I'm hooked!
Ji Hea H.
Ji Hea H.
Garfield, NJ
I received a sample of this item from influenster to try out, and I've tried this product years before too. I can't really tell a huge difference it makes on my skin. However, it is non irritating and absorbs very quickly, as the consistency is almost water-like. My skin does feel hydrated after use but I don't know if it's worth the hefty price tag. An important thing to note is that it smells horrible. If you are familiar with the smell of Japanese natto or fermented soybeans, this product smells like it. At first I thought the product went bad, but after reading some reviews online, the product is supposed to smell like it because its main ingredient is derived from fermented stuff. If you care about or are sensitive to smell, it is something to be aware of. The smell goes away after a few minutes though. Bottom line, personally I like the way it feels after I apply it to my skin, but I don't see it doing anything huge to my skin to justify the price.
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do I use this product? How many times a day? Does it really work? Is it worth the price?
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Is this worth the price?
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
When is the best time to use this, morning, night or both?
Krissie F.
Krissie F.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I knew this is a great product from the reviews but it isn't cheap. is it really worth dishing out over $100 for this when I can get something else cheaper that may do the same thing?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
Is this product okay for senative skin?