BY SK-II

Ensuring that skin stays on its way to crystal clarity throughout the day is SK-II's first-ever foundation with concentrated Pitera. This SK-II cream foundation also contains Marine Sterol, an emollient ingredient derived from a species of seaweed in Brittany, France and Rice Sterol, extracted from Japanese rice bran. Combining the benefits of even coverage and a translucent, radiant finish with the luxurious texture of a skincare cream in a single product, it delivers a radiant, translucent finish while caring for the skin.

How to use: Apply a small amount (about the size of a rice grain) on the back of the hand with the spatula provided. Apply it on the forehead, cheeks and chin. Spread it from the center of your face toward the outside evenly. Spread it around the hairline, eyes, nose and mouth carefully. A makeup sponge may be used during application based on customer preference.

Miranda B.
Science Hill, KY
I absolutely LOVE this foundation... it's kind of pricey but worth the money. If you're looking for full coverage, this is it! And a little goes a long way. I've literally had mine for a year and still have enough for probably another year or longer. And it stays on very well. Unlike other foundations that rub off within hours, I can wear this all day long!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

This foundation is for my perfect when you want to make a special makeup because it is high coverage and leaves your skin with beautiful satin finish despite not being matte do not take shine always seal the foundation with loose powder in the T-zone and thus I get my makeup last longer
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
I have not tried this foundation yet but I've heard nothing but amazing things about it. I've heard that it it leaves your skin not only looking amazing but feeling so beautiful. I loved their facial essence and their treatment mask so I'm sure that I would love this makeup as well
Luana F.
Saint Paul, MN
It gives my skin an amazing glow! That kind that you just have with the combination: "perfect hydration + great foundation cover". It's worth every penny expend and it also smells amazing! So happy with this product
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
This is a great product. The sponge tip applicator is a little coarse during the first couple uses but it quickly softens up and is perfect for applying this product. I also use this stick to cover blemishes and dark spots and it blends very nice.
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
My mom has very dry skin and uses this product. It helps keep her skin moisten throughout the day and doesn't dry her skin out. The sponge is a little rough at first but after a few uses it loosens up a bit
Cynthia B.
Belcamp, MD
This Foundation is such a wonderful Foundation because it really helps you to cove I know this because I have acne and it hides it really really wellr up your acne.
Gabriela A.
Ótimo produto compre ja o seu !
Muito Bom !
Faz muito bem a pela ,eu me senti outra mulher quando pude passar esse produto sobre meu rosto !Muito Bom !compre ja o seu !e arrase onde passar !
Jessey M.
Not bad but when I tried it I ended up being allergic to it. Nothing wrong with the product, and it feels like it would be fantastic on the face
andressa s.
nossa , desejaria muito ter uns desses ja q preciso de muita coisa , adoraria sua colaboraçao , estou tentando me compartilhar !
Stevie E.
Baltimore, MD
Has anyone tried this?
Katelynn S.
Stockholm, NJ
Never heard of this brand, is it good?
Madison V.
SK-ll is a brand that I have Always wanted to try. Their skin care is reviewed as being top notch, I can only assume their makeup is as well. Has anyone actually tried this?
Barbara L.
Aruba
Does this work well on oily skin?
Kelsey B.