BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Rochelle P.
Detroit, MI
I like that this product is in a lotion. Very effective and easy to apply. I was very happy with the results of this product. It was s little pricey at some of the drug stores , but a great price at Walmart . I will continue to buy this product.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like to use this toner, and pair it with my SK-II Facial treatment Essence. I like how the two products work together, but I do find the price a little steep for a toner. I purchased this from Sephora, and I will probably buy it again.
Miles T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Essentially a toner, this product is infused with SK-II patented Pitera essence which helps to Kenny skin looking clean and clear all day long. I love the effects this has had from keeping my pores clean and keeping my skin bright.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Got this as a sample and loved it. Although this brand is pricey so I do not think I will be buying it again as its out of our budget. If given the chance I would love to use it again. This product if in your budget is well worth it.
Amy P.
I love this stuff! It acts as a primer for the facial essence and I have seen a dramatic difference in my skin since using it. While it is pricey, I am willing to spend money on a product that is keeping my skin healthy and clear.
Betsy Y.
Piedmont, CA
I use this product 5 times/week. I've noticed that I've had less break through acne during my periods, but I'm not sure I will continue to use this product due to its price. Also I need something heavier in the winter dry months.
Sharon K.
This product is the KING OF KINGS. Hella crazy expensive but if you can afford it go for it. When you use SK II you really see a difference, both on your face and in your wallet. This product helped me and gave me flawless skin.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! It is a bit pricey but I strongly believe good skincare is worth the splurge. I have dryer skin and after cleansing I use this and my skin feels AMAZING! I've noticed my skin also looks less red since using this.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
This stuff is completely life changing. Got a sample of it and for the first time in my life I was willing to spend a ton of money on a product. I'm over 30, and my skin looks like it did 10 years ago. I'm amazed.
Ashley W.
This stuff is so good , really expensive but worth it ! I take about two splashes and press into my skin you'll be surprised how much it hydrates your skin so well & even smooths the skin & refines texture !
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!