BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Renata B.
Charlotte
Product made my skin feel soft and smooth, but the sample size was too small to get a feel for long term use. I would be interested in trying other SK-II products!
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
Just got this product as a gift though I wouldn't purchase anything from this brand because of the prize. It's an alright product that doesn't leave oily residue.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
i got this product at macys when i got the essence its a set for $99.00 with a mask which is pretty cool! i wash my face then applied the lotion then the essence and the mask! and ohh boy! when i wake up in the morning my face is glowing! soft to touch and plump! i will purchase the whole size! it exceed my expectation! the con is expensive! but i think coz the quality is amazing!
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Ooooh my gosh this is so expensive and not worth the money for JUST a toner. The label is misleading because this is sort of like a magical toner water that clears up your skin, so yes - it works. Is it worth the price? No. You can get something that works just as well for NOT $70. Unless you're just rolling in that money, honey. You'd have to go and get the whole line for it to work SUPER well, which would be really expensive, I'd imagine.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I have oily combination skin type, and a gentle daily exfoliation routine is essential in keeping my dkin clear and acne- free. This SKII toner works because it contains AHAs that help remove dead cell buildup from skin. To use, pour a few drops of the water-like lotion onto cotton pad and wipe face (after cleansing). Leaves my skin feeling clean and helps serums and moisturizers absorb better into the skin. I bought this as part of the SKII Pitera set from Sephora which is a great way to try out products before splurging on the full size bottle.
Jennifer K.
Cypress, CA
I got this mother who suffers from severe acne and a slight form of eczema. Her skin Is extremely sensitive and scarred from all the acne she's had over the years. But this become her miracle worker. The clear lotion did what it proclaimed it would. First of all she did not get an allergic reaction and it really did clear up most of her acne. The clear lotion helped to fade her acne scars and and made her skin more bright. Her wrinkles looked diminished and her complexion was overall more healthy and brighter. She is addicted now and goes through this so quickly!! Highly recommend to everyone!
Kai D.
Brandon, FL
I love this toner for clearing my skin and refining it. It has AHA combined with their signature ingredient, pitera. It exfoliates your dead skin gently and giving you a clear, brighter complexion. It is expensive but so worth it! It lasted me a long time because instead of soaking it in a cotton pad, I put the product on my hands and rubbing it softly on my face.
eiman h.
I got a sample of this cream lotion but it was in a cream form and I know about this brand the actress went to Japan after filming kill bill and it is made out of sake rice from indeed into a liquid form or a moisturizer form it is actually very expensive but it does help like my page says I enjoyusing Oriental rice in zymes and different types of cleansers
Erika S.
Chester, VA
While definitely expensive and a luxury to use, I think SK-II products in general are the best of their kind and worth the indulgence. I was first introduced to SK-II products in Japan, where it is immensely popular. This Facial Treatment Clear Lotion makes your skin feel so smooth, and after even just a week of using it I noticed a huge difference on my skin--less visible pores and brighter complexion.
TJ P.
Two Words: Pretty Pricey!!! This retails for about $60-$70 for this size. I got a full size bottle for free to try and i love it. I have a little less than have left, and I'm doing everything i can to stretch it out. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped at all. Best part of all is it gets EVERYTHING!! Any dirt, makeup, or, dead skin that you weren't able to wash off hands/cleansing brush, comes off with this toner.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!