BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Sadie H.
Homosassa, FL
My face has improved in brightness and stays hydrated longer than before I started using this treatment. I also use Caudali's brightening serum, so it is hard to say how much brightness has resulted from which product, but I believe the SKII has helped exponentially.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
I love this lotion and can tell a difference in how my skin feels and looks after using this lotion. My acne has completely cleared up and I feel as if my pores have really diminished and my skin isn't nearly as oily as it used to be! So worth the price you pay for this!
member-5c6334831
This product is a beauty. The only bad thing is, it is definitely a splurge. I have used the Korean knockoff which is the missha brand Time Revolution first treatment essence and it works just as well. But I don't know what I would do without one or the other. So great for people who have acne prone oily skin like myself.
Ashley P.
Great product, but grossly overpriced. CosRX has essentially the same thing for a tenth of the price. It does work-- my skin has totally evolved, now with tinier pores and better overall texture-- but the price is just too much.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this toner! Good exfoliation of the skin, cleans anything left and really clears out the pores. I like that it doesn't sting your face or dry the skin out. Only downside is it is rather expensive. The bottle does last a good 4-6 months but still, it's a lot of money for toner.
Lyne A.
San Francisco , CA
This thing is ridiculously expensive and it's ridiculously worth it! I picked up mine at sephora! The firat time i used i fell inlove how great my skin is looking the next day! I wish you can get more product cuz of the price.
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
Love this product! I use it in the mornings instead of fully cleansing my skin and it leaves me feeling fresh, not stripped. It definitely helps keep my skin clear and has even made pores less noticeable over time. I will forever be purchasing this product!
Taravat P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been using this in conjunction with my FTE and it's made such a difference in my skin. The use of both of these products have helped balance my skin from oily and acne prone to normal and combination. This compliments the FTE incredibly well and I highly recommend using them in conjunction, though it does work just as well on it's own. I highly recommend this for all skin types, including sensitive skin such as my own.
susan k.
Fort Lee, NJ
One of the best products I've every purchased.  The price is worth every drop of liquid in the bottle.  Does not make your face feel sticky after you apply.  The FTE lotion just absorbs into your skin and makes it feel so smooth and silky! Definitely would recommend
Inyoung L.
I definitely have to recommend this product for anyone suffering from acne.

I began using SK-II when I was a junior in university, almost 5 years ago now, and at first I was obsessed with the Facial Treatment Essence but that summer my face began breaking out--this is where this beauty came in!

It effectively toned and exfoliated my face (wouldn't expect that from something named lotion, huh?) and it cleared my breakouts! I still use it from time to time and when I first started using SK-II I would use the entire regime--the creamy cleaner, the lotion and the essence, followed by the signature cream.

Definitely recommend, but don't use this every night as it will most definitely dry out your face!

Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!