BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
This was gifted to me by a friend. Ive been using SK-II since my college days. Very sad that the foundation is no longer available here, because it was one of the few perfect matches I had. I do love this toner. After using, you feel really clean. It did clear up a problem area I was having. Right now Im on my last bit, but will more than likely purchase. It runs about $75, which for a toner, I normally cheap out on, but this one was nice enough that I will probably purchase.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
This is definitely a pricey luxury item, but I personally love it and think it's worth the price tag. The packaging is beyond gorgeous, you don't need a lot of product for it to be effective, and my skin feels so smooth and soft upon application. Any product I put on my face afterwards also absorbs so much more easily. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Lisa H.
This is actually a toner, more so than a lotion. It goes on after the cleanser and prior to essence/serum. I use it with the SK-II facial treatment essence and it is amazing. My skin feels very soft and supple after using those two items together. I recommend padding it straight onto the face after cleansing, rather than wiping it onto the skin with a cotton pad.
Ella C.
Super pricey but so worth it! I love using this clear lotion as my toner at night. It helps with the hyper-pigmentation I have on my skin due to previous breakouts, and my skin doesn't feel super tight after using. I am currently on my second bottle and really enjoy this toner. Would recommend if you have the budget as it does last for quite a long time.
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
Out Of all my SKII products, this is one of the products I cant live without. Its a great after cleanser for makeup and cleans my face. It also together with Facial treatment essence cured my sebbhoreic dermatitis condition on my face. This is with a great relief as I was using a steroid cream previously to keep it in control which is not good for me long term. Am glad SKII helped with this.
Shari D.
Carnegie, PA
I don't love that this lotion is liquid because I find myself using way too much because I just put some in my hands quickly and apply to my face. I feel like the clear liquid reminds me more of a toner but I do think that it keeps my skin replenished and feeling well moisturized through the day.
Rhianna C.
Mountain Home, ID
I've been using this for a while and I've noticed a change in my skin. I had some bumps all over my forehead and this has seemingly reduced them. I feel as though my face is more evened out and smooth. For the price, I probably won't repurchase. I am aware of other products that are just as great.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this essence! SK-II is a good brand! I've used it ever since I got it and I can see my skin improving! This definitely helped my products work a lot better for me for sure! I use it everyday twice a day and I could see a difference in the first week, my skin looks a lot better!
Becca P.
SKII is made of magic. I felt and saw immediate improvements in the texture of my skin and decreased discoloration. My skin felt smoother, brighter, less oilier, less dry (I have combination skin) and essentially.... perfect! SK-II is one of those brands that is worth the extra money.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really enjoyed this product and used it as a toner. In combination with the corresponding facial essence, it left my skin looking brighter and clearer after using. With that being said, other products or toners can achieve similar, if not better, results for a fraction of the price.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!