BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Arthi K.
So expensive sol so expensive but so worth it. It worked within days for me helped tighten skin and firm the wrinkles
Letisia A.
Bandung
Worth every penny. This clear lotion combined with FTE is a match made in heaven. And I like that it has no scents
Yages N.
Kedah
It's really amazing products were when I started to hv this .. It's help me to care my skin over the skin concern.
Roseslia P.
My favorite, and always will be. I've tried other brands but none can work as fast and as well as skii on me.
Hien D.
Smell good, smoothly but it's not good for my skin. My skin break out and when I used it. So I stopped but
paula b.
This productl is very good to me it served me a lot and I consider that others also use it.i love product.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
This lotion is really good. I typically add it after I finish using a cleanser to really keep my face clean
Chanelle N.
Use in conjunction with the facial treatment essence. Great hydrating and brightening toner
Dilneet B.
Great lotion! Helps fight acne while not drying your skin out. Perfect to apply before bed
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!