BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Elen K.
Smells amazing. A little bit pricey, but it is worth it. However, to maximise the effect you need to be using it more consistently, best 2-3 times a week. Can really freshen the skin, even out and minimse some scarring.
sheela k.
Winnipeg
I really love this sk II facial treatment it really improved my skin so much .The only thing which I don't like is that it is too much expenssive..but i can say that it is worth the money
Jasmine C.
Brossard, QC
I like how my skin feels very soft after I have applied the facial treatment. It has a faint scent, which I like because it doesn't overwhelm me, like a lot of the toners I have tried.
Audrey Anne L.
This is one of my favorite products, it's a must have for my sckincare routine. I use this after washing my face and because of this product my face feels fresh and soft
Yiyi W.
I used it as a toner. It is easy to handle and very moisturizing. I will only get it when it's on deal tho, there are better options in the market if I can only get this in full price.
Amina Z.
Ami no me ha ido bien con esa locion, nose si sera por mi piel, pero me salen un monton de granitos cuando la uso.
Intento usarla para no desperdiciarla pero pari mi no va.😓
yiting x.
Amazing product. I bought it when I was in Japan and it totally change how my skin is. It clears out my skin and evens out my skin tone . I love it!
Maraiza N.
SOROCABA
Nos primeiros dias não tinha dado muita bola, mais depois comecei ver os resultados, ele lima muito bem a pele tira as células mortas, clareia a pele
Alia S.
It may be not the best smelling product in the world but it certainly delivers! Other FTEs just can't match up to this queen. Highly recommended!
member-04f85
The miracle daily mild exfoliating toner for oily acne prone skin. It doesn't
Make my pores to be larger. It controls skin sebum and illuminates.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!