BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Angelica-Anne S.
Pierrefonds
If I had all the mony in the world I would stock up on this product for years to come. IT'S like the bottle that hold the secret to korean clear skin. I've only used it for the first time and I see  bigchange within my skin. It may cost a fortune yes ( at sephore = 100$ !?) but it is worthy for it's price.
Maria R.
Toronto
It broke me out i think the ingredients in this product are too rich for my skin. I got it as a gift that my friend bought for me from Japan so is the real deal. I truly wanted to love it but it just didnt work for me
Allison B.
My sister brought this back from Japan and it is amazing. Makes my skin soft and revitalized. I'm not exactly sure what's in it, but I saw and felt a difference in my skin after a couple uses!
Misty F.
This is amazing. I see a difference in my skin tone. Overall it is brighter and more toned. I would repurchase this product and hope to buy more from this line even if it is quite expensive.
Tiffany C.
It did well as it calmed my skin when I used it. This was an impulse purchase because I was in Japan visiting and it's slightly more affordable than back in the states.
Natasha J.
Got some use out of this product, felt hydrating on the skin at first, felt it was slightly over priced for what it was but would probably suit normal to oily skin more
Justine S.
Calgary, AB
This lotion works really well for skin-tone brightening and evening, and my face feels really soft after use. The packaging is relatively simple. There is a very strong alcohol scent to the product so if that is not something your skin can tolerate you may want to steer clear!
Adeline T.
I loveee skii clear lotion as it cleans and takes away all the dirt from my face and it doesn't cause acne. I bought skii in the skii counter last year before the price increases :( the price is worth the sensation and the quality :) definitely gonna repurchase, but gonna use it more carefully as one drop is pricey 😂
Kelly Z.
Wellington
Works really well as a toner, helps clear and brighten the skin with its AHA content and helps reduce mild acne and whiteheads. Works well with the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. A 215ml bottle used twice a day will last about 3 months. Easily one of my favorite toners, doesn't leave a residue. absorbs into the skin right away. A slightly cheaper alternative is the Son&Park Beauty Water which works in the same way :)
Bora L.
At first it was amazing for my skin. My skin was more radiant glowing and I received many compliments on my skin. However, after about two months of use it's either stopped having an effect on my skin or something made me break out. Once my skin got better after using a glycollic acid toner, I tried to go back to this lotion, however, I could not get the same great of facts as when I first started using it.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!