BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Mandie B.
rainbow city, AL
I think this is what I received in vox box. I really liked it. Came with a mask.
Helen J.
Nice toner to use before serum, helps serums to absorb better into the skin.
Peter D.
Ho Chi Minh City
I’ve used so many toners from different brands, you can name it (Lancôme, Estée Lauder, Dior, Origins,...). This SKII Facial Treatment Clear Lotion is by far the best ever. It’s light weight, but yet moisturizing enough to prep your skin before anything else. It has a small amount of AHA/BHA in it, which makes it perfect to control your sebum and rejuvenate your skin gradually. I have combination, acne prone and sensitive skin, and my skin has become clearer than ever thanks to this miracle. Only one down side is the price.
chelsea h.
I love this toner very much despite its expensive price! I'm in my 2nd 230ml bottle now, really love how this toner able to remove my makeup residue and dirt in my face. Will continue use again until i find the substitute with cheaper price. :)
C P.
This stings very slightly when swiped with a cotton pad. I imagine it’s probably some resurfacing ingredient that’s in it. It made my face slightly pink, but that faded after a while. I don’t see any significant improvement, nor did it make my skin any worse.
Vesta H.
North Lanarkshire , Coatbridge
This lotion feels good and soothing on the skin. I find that this lotion is much gentler on the skin than the SK-II essences. I use this after washing my face and I find it acts as a good toner. As with other SK-II products I believe it should be used every other day and slowly incorporated into the skincare routine as the key ingredient can irritate the skin. I enjoy this product, however I haven’t used it for long enough to determine whether it is truly anti-ageing.
Diana L.
Toronto
I started using some SK-II products when I was 20, and many of my relatives in Hong Kong told me I was too young to be using those products. Well, despite all of that advice, SK-II really worked for me. I love this toner. It was my life saver when I had acne, as it made my face super clean, clear, and smooth. I don't get the same immediate effects with any other product out there. It is very expensive, but I would go back to this product when necessary.
Danny's L.
This is my second favorite SK-II product. It acts like a toner - use it after cleanser and before any other product in your regiment. I keep this in my travel bag when I travel to more humid countries or during hot summer months. In the day time when I?m indoors I?ll even use this 2-3 times throughout the day as it clears my skin up and make it much less oilier. This is definitely one of my favorite toners of all times as it is gentle yet effective.

Jenny N.
Love love love. What's not to give about skII. It's definitely a splur but I think your skin will absolutely love you for it. I personally won't use it everyday. It's a big too much financially but it brightens up my skin tone and keeps it nice and moistured.
Daniella H.
David elazar 6
First of all its one off my favorite company ..
high quality and make your skin look flawless glow and better
..more than that my client and my subscribers love this

best of the best
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!