BY SK-II

Our bestselling face toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin’s true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen. Formulated with PITERA™ and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) to improve the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone.

Benefits

Brighter Glow - Improves radiance by removing impurities and dead skin cells, helping to reveal new and brighter skin.
Smoother Texture - Improves texture by purifying pores and making skin look smoother.
Texture

A light and watery clarifying toner that penetrates into the skin’s surface.

Recommended for all skin types

HOW TO APPLY

Step 1
Saturate a cotton pad with facial toner using 2-3 shakes of the bottle.
Step 2
Gently wipe the entire face, starting with your T-Zone then sweeping from your chin towards your cheeks in an upward and outward motion.
Step 3
Use the other side of the cotton pad to gently wipe your neck area from bottom to top with an upward motion.

WHEN TO APPLY

Use twice daily, after cleansing and before an essence.

Key Ingredients
PITERA™ - A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors. PITERA™ contains over 50 micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids to condition skin's natural functions.

AHA - Also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acid, this ingredient improves the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone by removing dead surface skin.

Full Ingredients
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. * PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Cleo Patra C.
San Jose, CA
Toner is such an important step in my skincare routine. Whether it be morning or night, using a toner has definitely helped my skins complextion and overall health.

I've tried many toners but the SK-II Facial Treatment one is by far my favorite. It is pretty up there in terms of price but it is worth every cent!
Kirsten C.
This works to help control oil, however it's definitely not worth the price. The first time I used this on my face and neck, it irritated the skin under my jaw causing a rash. I took a break and only used this in my t-zone. It seems to work pretty well. Is it a necessity? Absolutely not. Save your dollars honeys!
иιкιтα ʝ.
Edison
Review for: Sk-II 55019442 7.7 oz Facial Treatment Clear Lotion more...
It is an essential in my skin care routine! my acne and scarring have both been clearing up! It's a combination of a gentle and a harsh toner. Bit on the pricey end at Sephora but worth the money! I suggest going to Sephora and asking them for a tester just to make sure you like it before if you're afraid of spending the money!
Raechel A.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion more...
This is the perfect toner/booster that I have ever used and I totally I understand that this product has cult popularity. My mother has been using this for ages and her skin is amazing. She started using this when she was my age, so I should start being loyal to this soon.
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
I didn’t think a hundred dollar bottle could do so much, it’s super pricey but I use it morning and night and it hasn’t lasted three months haha. Prepare so splurge a lot. Great results for me though, cleared up breakouts In three days, and left my skin radiant ish
Jaclyn G.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion more...
I had a small sample from the pitera essence set from Sephora and really liked it but this stuff is so expensive I can't bring myself to buy the full size. It effectively removed all my makeup and felt really gentle though from the few times I did use it.
Tara L.
Review for: SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 230ml/7.78oz more...
I think this is extremely pricey for what it does. There are dupes for this for 1/10th the cost. Don’t get me wrong it was nice. But I’m glad it was a gift and I didn’t spend my money on it. But I did like it. I like one that is exactly like it more though.
Kelcey D.
New Milford
Review for: SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 230ml/7.78oz more...
very high price but is amazing for removing excess makeup after watching your face, i used the smaller size because it is expensive. I would never buy it again for the price, I could get a more amazing toner for a lower price.
SKY⛅️ S.
Review for: SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion more...
This SK-11 product works wonders for my acne prone skin. I have been using it everyday, morning and night for about a month now. I can definitely see a difference in my skin. Even though the price point is high, somethings are worth the splurge- and this is one of those things without a doubt.
Jessica A.
Jonesboro
Review for: SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 230ml/7.78oz more...
It’s a very good facial lotion and mostly even good for me coz of my oily skin. The price is really good and sure most people can purchase. I bought mine online and they delivered it on time and will always buy it again and use it again
Susan M.
Sea Bright , NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!

Sephora