BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Kalie.K 💌.
Wow! This product makes my face feel so amazing and fresh! I've been using it for weeks and I can't get enough of it !! It makes me not wanna put make up on over it
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Help tone my skin. Leaves behind a natural radiance, and remove any impurities I️ didn’t know where left behind. I️ can’t quit put my finger on the magic of this, but it does give my skin a little extra something!
Julia R.
Absolutely love SK II, this clear treatment lotion makes my skin feel healthy and moisturized while giving it the nutrients it needs. Lovely simple packaging and helped my dry skin
Claire S.
Austin, TX
Received a full-sized bottle of this from SK II for testing and review. My opinion and review are 100% honest and my own.
Why do I love this product? First of all, it is unscented and non-irritating. Also, it worked wonderfully well with the rest of my skin care products! My skin care regimen is simple - cleanse, tone, hydrate, and protect. The SK II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion actually takes care of the first three! While I still use a cleansing balm and hydrating facial wash, you can still see dirt and makeup remnants on my SK II-soaked cotton pad after swiping it all over my face. I put on my serum, moisturizer, and sunscreen during the day and my skin STAYS hydrated and moisturized the entire day; even when I have makeup on! Before using SK II, my skin would start to itch and flake midday. Even in the morning when I wake up. I don't experience that anymore, thanks to SK II!! It was exactly what my skin regimen was missing. It was exactly what my skin needed.
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
The relatively-unknown predecessor of the cult-status Facial Treatment Essence, SK-II's Facial Treatment Clear Lotion honestly deserves more recognition.

There’s a key distinction to be made here between Asian and American-style toners. American toners tend to be alcohol-based for the purpose of reducing sebum production, making them very astringent. After three vigorous rounds of facial cleansing, my skin definitely does not need that kind of harshness.

Asian-style toners, by contrast, are also known as “softeners”, “refreshers”, and even “lotions” as in this case. Essential after any double-cleansing, Asian-style toners soothe and soften your skin, priming it to fully absorb the next product in your routine.

For a couple of years now, I've been satisfied Facial Treatment Clear Lotion. It’s soothing, feels refreshing, and has generally had a purifying effect on my skin (which has cleared up considerably since I started using it). Most of all, it works amazingly in conjunction with the other SK-II products on my list.
Hannah Y.
Huntington Beach, CA
My HG toner. It reads as it being a lotion, but it is a liquid that is suppose to be used as a toner. It reduces the redness in my face. I apply with a cotton pad in upward sweeping motions. Wait a minute for it to absorb, then apply the facial treatment essence. Love these two in combination of each other. Literally has changed my skincare routine. When I run out and a time lapse occurs before my refill arrives, my skin begins to show dullness. I have acne prone skin and these two products have never broken me out. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
Tressa M.
Aurora, CO
This is a very nice toner. It removes any traces of makeup/debris from my face even after a double cleanse. My skin feels truly clean after using this product. I rotate my toners for different needed benefits. This is a very nice one that has the pitera in the ingredients that helps with youthful skin. I can't say It is life changing... I can say I like it. All SK-II products are expensive, and the ones I've tried have not disappointed me. However, I tend to try to find less expensive alternatives when possible.
Taryn C.
I wish I could do 4.5 stars (not a perfect score because of the price) it's so dang expensive. It is very gentle, almost scent free and it is used as a toning step in my skin care regime. I have combination congested skin with minimal break outs. If you're like me you may go through a purging period when you first start using. But it's worth it, keep going, TRUST ME. This product is like a vacuum for clogged pores. I'm excited to use it every day to see what is left behind (after using my clarisonic!)
Christine N.
I really love using this with the SKII facial treatment essence. I started out using just the SKII facial treatment essence but that one is very much a treatment. It fades existing acne marks very fast and hydrates the skin. The SKII skin clearing lotion is more preventative. It has salicylic acid in it which helps prevent acne in the first place.

After adding this product to my skin care arsenal for about a week, my skin has been the clearest it has been in many months. My skin just does much better when I use the two treatments together.

I think SKII products help your skin more if you use more products from their line. Like I have been using their essence and this skin clearing lotion and just added on their mask for the first time today and my skin just glows.
Naja B.
I wasn't a believer in essences until this popped up on my radar. As an esthetician, I love learning about new treatments and products from around the world. I was, however, under the impression that essences were just watered down serums...but then I found SK-II. I tried this under my moisturizer at night and woke up the next morning with smoother, more even skin! Definitely going to invest in a full bottle whenever I get the chance!
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!