BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Dakota D.
Osage beach, Missouri
Really clears ur face! And gives a younger and healthy look! Definently recommend this product!
Ravin R.
I love all types of lotions and moisturizers for my dry, dryyyy skin, so I love this product.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Great moisturizer for the face! Leaves my skin feeling amazing! Gentle yet fresh and clean!
Emma
One of the best so far. I love the clean finish on the skin. It is a wonderful product
Hannah M.
Good product. Need I say more?
I only problem I have is that it is not worth the price.
Moumita D.
Great lotion for face. I will buy it again. Moisturizes my skin and makes it smoothr.
. ..
Crandall, TX
Love this product it's great on the skin and I absolutely love it ... it's to die for
Laila D.
This lotion is amazing !! It helps clear the skin and makes your skin feel amazing !!
Carol Z.
This is an exfoliating toner I use it after cleansing my face and before face mask.
Mandie B.
rainbow city, AL
I think this is what I received in vox box. I really liked it. Came with a mask.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!