BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Isaura D.
Utilizo muchos productos aclarantes debido a que tomo mucho sol y mi piel se pone ,muy oscura y no me gusta.
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
I just love this product, my skin feels so fabulous after using it. I will pay a million dollar for this!
Angie C.
Nice! I love this brand and this product did not disappoint. It leaves my face really smooth afterwards!
Drayanna F.
I have super ance prone skin and using this product I don't have the acne fears ups I do with others
Mylinh N.
Orange, CA
I don’t think it really did anything to my skin to justify the price. I didn’t notice any difference
Itma C.
Never tried the prduct but my friend has asked me to because she loves it and wears it all the time
Baylie F.
Oshkosh, WI
I hated this product, it smells very strong and made my skin have a very weird texture after using.
Sally L.
Long Beach, CA
I REALLY LOVE this product ! Very expensive ! It works great. Wish they could lower the price down
skylier p.
Whitesboro, TX
Ah I got this product free to try. I absolutely love it. Its a fresh product that seems great.
Dakota D.
Osage beach, Missouri
Really clears ur face! And gives a younger and healthy look! Definently recommend this product!
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!