BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Mai X.
Anchorage, AK
I love this lotion! It has cleared my skin a lot and improved my skin's appearance. I will definitely repurchase it in the future.
shirlz m.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells funny, just started using it. haven't noticed a ton of difference. very expensive for a small ammount. still questioningg it
Shante S.
I've used this before in the past and really enjoyed it. Nice scent and gets the job done, only con is price but that's about it.
Laura S.
Feels kinda greasy, i don't really recommend this if you have oily skin. It also feels heavy unless you really really rub it in
maria c.
Love this product. The only bad thing is that it is hard ti find and I always have to buy it on line and wait until it gets in.
Olga Z.
Clackamas, OR
Just recently got this. Fave has been breaking out a lot lately, but hoping this will work great! Can't wait to check it out
Damaris A.
Laurel, MS
This is amazing I love it it makes you feel relieved when u put it on I bought mine online on amazon it meet my expectations
Olga A.
Compton, CA
I love the way it feels I like the way I look it feels great on my ʄaċɛ anybody that would try it will fall in love with it
Gayla S.
Jonesboro, IL
I have 2 SKII products I love. This is one of them. It doesn't dry out my face and it removes anything my cleanser missed.
karla h.
In my opinion these product is really good and because it lives you and amazing feeling to your skin and is very affordable
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!