BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Ana Paula A.
I used to love Clinique facial clear lotion, but since I bought SK-II facial treatment clear lotion I think I'm gonna switch because I see better results
Ellen K.
Los Angeles, CA
Can't even explain how much I recommend!! I've gotten compliments on how good my skin looks since using this product! I am so well moisturized and clear!
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL
This makes my face feel so soft and smooth! I would recommend buying with the starter kit which includes this plus a mask, essence, and facial cleanser.
Krystal H.
I love this lotion. It feels so smooth amd rich on your skin. I highly recommend this to everyone! You'll see results within 4-5days using the product.
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
I like this lotion. It doesn't have a strong odor and goes on without feeling sticky or gooey. It feel gentle and Ive been using it for 6 months.
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
I love this clearing lotion form SK II!! I use this as a toner instead a regular toner but it clears my skin and doesn't dry out my skin. Love!!
Lilia D.
This is one of the few products that has kept my skin glowing and fresh even during my periods, when I generally break out. Worth the price tag.
Mirna M.
This product is so rich feeling and gives me a great clear glow to my skin,  i got it sent to me once and i later went and repurchased it again
Mary A.
Great lotion to prep your skin for a cream in the evening or to refresh and cleanse my face in the morning. The ingridients are amazing too!
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ
I have tried a sample of this and it is absolutely amazing. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and refreshed. However, it is very expensive.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!