BY SK-II

Our bestselling face toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin’s true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen. Formulated with PITERA™ and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) to improve the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone.

Benefits

Brighter Glow - Improves radiance by removing impurities and dead skin cells, helping to reveal new and brighter skin.
Smoother Texture - Improves texture by purifying pores and making skin look smoother.
Texture

A light and watery clarifying toner that penetrates into the skin’s surface.

Recommended for all skin types

HOW TO APPLY

Step 1
Saturate a cotton pad with facial toner using 2-3 shakes of the bottle.
Step 2
Gently wipe the entire face, starting with your T-Zone then sweeping from your chin towards your cheeks in an upward and outward motion.
Step 3
Use the other side of the cotton pad to gently wipe your neck area from bottom to top with an upward motion.

WHEN TO APPLY

Use twice daily, after cleansing and before an essence.

Key Ingredients
PITERA™ - A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors. PITERA™ contains over 50 micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids to condition skin's natural functions.

AHA - Also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acid, this ingredient improves the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone by removing dead surface skin.

Full Ingredients
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. * PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Megan B.
This is my holy grail product I received it thru influenster and I'm hooked! It's the best thing I've tried on my skin in a long time. It brightens and makes my skin look so good.
Makayla O.
Columbia, Sc
Great & so worth it. I was talked into buying this and i was hesitant because of the price tag, but i was so happy i bought it & ive gone through two bottles already. Amazing
Mona K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Not work the hype. Not anything special. I have used other toners that I think are more effective. I have used this once and found it to not be anything special. Did not meet my expectations. I would not repurchase this item again. Other SKII products are better.
Sherry W.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this toner! Good exfoliation of the skin, cleans anything left and really clears out the pores. I like that it doesn't sting your face or dry the skin out. Only downside is it is rather expensive. The bottle does last a good 4-6 months but still, it's a lot of money for toner.
Omi K.
It's really every thing a toner could offer. I like to soak cotton pads with the toner and put it on my forehead, cheeks , and my chin and set it for about 5 minutes.
Audrey R.
This toner is light, gentle and works well to clear the face of makeup leftovers and dead skin. I followed it with SK-II Essence and it felt very refreshing and clean.
Sheena W.
Hanover, MD
This product is very light and refreshing and feels nice at the end of the day. The price is very high for what it contains. It is very gentle on the face and can be used every day. I've purchased this product on sephora. There is no room for improvement.
Julie M.
Osteen, FL
Dynamic toner that keeps my skin even! Got this gem at Macys and a little goes a long way. It helps even the redness and after a good exfoliation, evens out my skin. Of course everything by SKIII has great packaging and they create life long customers
Samantha B.
Compton, CA
Since my mother tried a sample and later bought the full size and then tried it out. Can I just scream out threw this PRODUCT DOES ABSOLUTELY WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maggie L.
I use it before the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. I use it to further clean my skin and it helps the skin to absorb the products applied later. I think it works the best with the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. I won't use it as a single product.
Susan M.
Sea Bright , NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!