BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Love this keeps my breakouts to a minimal not too fragrent and keeps my skin clear !! I use this everyday morning and night after washing my face. Love this product !!
Hyesue K.
I don't know. Actually I had used this just for two weeks because the commercial said that I can get a good results in 14 days. But I feel nothing different at all.
Lauren J.
This brand is so interesting to me, and I love the idea of a Clear lotion. I hate dry skin but sometimes it is easy to be lazy, this kind of concept is amazing.
Nicole M.
Derby, CT
Loved the light feeling it had. Never felt like I put some anything on. Could also see difference right away. Will definitely use again a little goes a long way
Pun A.
Renton, WA
This product helps my skin texture but it smells horrible. I have large pores and over time I can see the improvement on my pore size. I'm on my second bottle!
Tran K.
San Jose, CA
Plumps up your skin, boosts so much elasticity! I want more and more of this product everyday, cant get enough of it. Very settled scent, pricey but excellent.
Jackie V.
Houston
Not impressed - for the price and the brand name, I figured it would make my skin amazing, but I really don't feel as if it did much of anything. Total waste.
Nicole N.
Put chased for my son who has bad acne flare ups. Really helped to reduce the severity of his breakouts without drying the skin out. Great product overall!
Eleni A.
Northfield, IL
This makes my face feel so soft and smooth! I would recommend buying with the starter kit which includes this plus a mask, essence, and facial cleanser.
ihtita B.
THis is very pricey for me . I got this in Sephora' one of their gift sets of skin care. and it is worth it. It is  one of their good product.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!