BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Erica L.
Rosemead, CA
This is a really great product, my skin loves it but I don't enjoy the smell. Its four stars because of the smell and the price otherwise it would be 5/5 for me!
Jen L.
Oakland, CA
I love SK=II products but this didn't feel it was all that effective. DIdn't feel like it did anything special for my skin. Maybe I'm the wrong skin type for its ideal consumers.
Victoria Y.
This product is part of my everyday facial routine. I don't know what I would do without it. It leaves my fave feeling fresh and moisturized without being too sticky or heavy
Lilo T.
Gardena, CA
During the winter my skin get really dry, so every morning when I wake up in dab a little of this product all over your feel and when I go outside it doesn't feel dry. I recommend this product 100%
Laura C.
I honestly didn't see that much of a difference in my skin and I've been using this for over 7 months. Maybe it is working but I just can't tell. I have dry and acne-prone skin and this has not help alleviate any of my problems.
Angela L.
I like this lotion. It is very light and its a good toner. Comparing this to lamer, i would recommend this more. It could be because I'm asian and this works on my skin better than lamer
amy d.
Cumming, GA
I used my mom's Sk-II products. This really replenishes your skin's moisture, great for those with skin dryness. Similiar to a toner, but it helps
smoothn skin surface texture for soft & smooth skin!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
This product is really nice on the skin and I noticed that it brightened up mine a lot. The only downside to this product for me is the smell I'm not the biggest fan but besides that great product.
Jordan J.
Pine Bluff, AR
I've heard a lot about SK-II and I am really excited to try this product. I would LOVE To have this and do a review on it. I've heard so many great things about it.
Kesley F.
Katy, TX
Ahhhh love love love this product! I got hooked when my mom showed it to me and have gotten it ever since! Have nothing but good things to say about this product!
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!