BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

Buy on Sephora
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Nina R.
This feels so soft and silky on your skin. I especially like to take it down my neck and onto my chest. I have really seen a difference in the softness of my skin. Will be repurchasing.
Charlene C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this product!!! Since I been using this toner I noticed that my skin is more brighter and softer!! Yes, this product is expensive but it's worth every penny! Thanks SK II for making my skin look better!
Makayla O.
Columbia, Sc
Great & so worth it. I was talked into buying this and i was hesitant because of the price tag, but i was so happy i bought it & ive gone through two bottles already. Amazing
Megan B.
This is my holy grail product I received it thru influenster and I'm hooked! It's the best thing I've tried on my skin in a long time. It brightens and makes my skin look so good.
Kayla W.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This lotion has been amazing for my skin (as has every SK-II product I've tried). I have noticed clearer and smoothr skin. My skin also appears to glow much more than before.
Tuyet N.
Woodbridge, VA
This product is pretty pricey but I think it's a good investment especially when it comes to your face. I love using it after washing my face. I use it to as an additional step to clean and put moist back to my face. Love love love!!!
Mona K.
Lindenhurst, NY
Not work the hype. Not anything special. I have used other toners that I think are more effective. I have used this once and found it to not be anything special. Did not meet my expectations. I would not repurchase this item again. Other SKII products are better.
Omi K.
It's really every thing a toner could offer. I like to soak cotton pads with the toner and put it on my forehead, cheeks , and my chin and set it for about 5 minutes.
Audrey R.
This toner is light, gentle and works well to clear the face of makeup leftovers and dead skin. I followed it with SK-II Essence and it felt very refreshing and clean.
Sheena W.
Hanover, MD
This product is very light and refreshing and feels nice at the end of the day. The price is very high for what it contains. It is very gentle on the face and can be used every day. I've purchased this product on sephora. There is no room for improvement.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!