BY SK-II #91 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our bestselling face toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin’s true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen. Formulated with PITERA™ and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) to improve the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone.

Benefits

Brighter Glow - Improves radiance by removing impurities and dead skin cells, helping to reveal new and brighter skin.
Smoother Texture - Improves texture by purifying pores and making skin look smoother.
Texture

A light and watery clarifying toner that penetrates into the skin’s surface.

Recommended for all skin types

HOW TO APPLY

Step 1
Saturate a cotton pad with facial toner using 2-3 shakes of the bottle.
Step 2
Gently wipe the entire face, starting with your T-Zone then sweeping from your chin towards your cheeks in an upward and outward motion.
Step 3
Use the other side of the cotton pad to gently wipe your neck area from bottom to top with an upward motion.

WHEN TO APPLY

Use twice daily, after cleansing and before an essence.

Key Ingredients
PITERA™ - A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors. PITERA™ contains over 50 micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids to condition skin's natural functions.

AHA - Also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acid, this ingredient improves the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone by removing dead surface skin.

Full Ingredients
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. * PITERA™

Buy on Dermstore*
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Miles T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Essentially a toner, this product is infused with SK-II patented Pitera essence which helps to Kenny skin looking clean and clear all day long. I love the effects this has had from keeping my pores clean and keeping my skin bright.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Got this as a sample and loved it. Although this brand is pricey so I do not think I will be buying it again as its out of our budget. If given the chance I would love to use it again. This product if in your budget is well worth it.
Betsy Y.
Piedmont, CA
I use this product 5 times/week. I've noticed that I've had less break through acne during my periods, but I'm not sure I will continue to use this product due to its price. Also I need something heavier in the winter dry months.
Sharon K.
This product is the KING OF KINGS. Hella crazy expensive but if you can afford it go for it. When you use SK II you really see a difference, both on your face and in your wallet. This product helped me and gave me flawless skin.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this! It is a bit pricey but I strongly believe good skincare is worth the splurge. I have dryer skin and after cleansing I use this and my skin feels AMAZING! I've noticed my skin also looks less red since using this.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
This stuff is completely life changing. Got a sample of it and for the first time in my life I was willing to spend a ton of money on a product. I'm over 30, and my skin looks like it did 10 years ago. I'm amazed.
Ashley W.
This stuff is so good , really expensive but worth it ! I take about two splashes and press into my skin you'll be surprised how much it hydrates your skin so well & even smooths the skin & refines texture !
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
I have used many toners in my lifetime but they always tend to dry out y skin and just never seem to work. i decided to try out something from the high end section and came across this. it is an amazing product and leaves your skin feeling amazing and hydrated. i recommend this!
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
This product is so very expensive. I am so glad I got mine for free so I could try it but can't imagine spending so much money on this on my own. It is nice on my face but again way too expensive for me
itsmyting y.
... i got a small bottle of this from the starter kit i bought about two weeks ago. i fell in love with this. so gentle. i am waiting for my regular bottle. only concern is thr price lol.
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Iris M.