SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion

by SK-II

Our best-selling facial toner that completes your cleansing ritual

I’m thinking about buying this product !!? I’ve heard mixed reviews - what do people think ? Worth the money ?
Does it smooth out uneven skin texture?
I’ve always wanted to try this! Is it worth it?
Start your review of SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion!
Winona D.
Mckinney, TX
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Winona D.
I use this in the morning and it is so light for the morning and it’s very refreshing. I feel hydrated throughout the day. Super effective and I use it every morning. It gives my skin elasticity over a few days.
Krystal W.
Beaumont, CA
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Krystal W.
Toners are some of my favorite skin care products and this one hasn’t let me down! Before using this SKII toner and essence, my face was sensitized and burning upon application of almost anything. However, using this product resulted in no burning or irritation and actually felt soothing. And the hydration? My skin absolutely drank it up! I apply a couple layers of this to give my dehydrated skin the extra hydration it needs, and within a few days, all my flakiness and sensitivity was gone! It’s expensive, but I can see myself purchasing full size eventually after finishing this one. Scent is a little weird, though.
Brittany B.
East Islip, NY
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Brittany B.
I enjoyed the SK-II purifying lotion for the few days I was able to test it out. I feel like this product made my skin feel beautiful, I wish I had more time and a larger amount of product to test longer. I was only sent a sample which I opted out of so I can’t say the effects of long term use. Knowing how expensive the product is I don’t know if I would purchase myself and usually money is not a factor for me when it comes to skin care. This was also one of my favorite products of the 4 I tried-I felt it made my skin glow! Thank you influencer for the opportunity to try this product!
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Lindsay S.
I love this lotion! It’s so incredibly fresh feeling and soothing after cleansing. It truly felt like a wonderful self care spa experience to use the products in order. I’d highly recommend this to my beauty bestie! ❤️
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,708 reviews
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
After cleansing, this is my first step in my first step in my skin care routine, mourning and night. I have used it for several years now and do not miss it. It leaves my skin soft and awakened. I follow up with my chosen serum needed according to my skin’s needs.
Katie K.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Katie K.
Seems to pair well with other items in regimen. Following application skin felt slightly tacky to the touch. Product is lightly scented, haven’t had opportunity to use long enough to attribute any noticeable skin improvement in tone or texture.
Lori C.
Lake Clarke, FL
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Lori C.
After using these products from SK11 I have notice how glowing my skin is feeling. I use a cotton round to apply and pat all over my face and neck. It’s slightly tingly but in a good way. It instantly gives my face a feel of hydration and glow. Would definitely recommend!
elena M.
Plymouth, IN
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by elena M.
I. Didn't quite understand this one and the lack of instructions didn't help. I tried using my hands and cotton to apply and one was super messy and the other wasteful. It seems likes this would be better off in a dropper style bottle. The scent was nice but I'm just not amazed by this product. For the money it's not worth it.
Amy L.
Bloomingdale, OH
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Amy L.
this product seems nice enough. the packaging is very streamlined and makes it feel even fancier. I received a sample size, so I do not feel like I can speak to the long term impact it might have on my skin.
Kimberly L.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion uploaded by Kimberly L.
This is an airy lotion that makes your skin feel silky smooth after application. That is a major thing to look for in products as as I grow older. It really shows me the quality of the product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly T.