BY SK-II

Our bestselling face toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin’s true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen. Formulated with PITERA™ and Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) to improve the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone.

Benefits

Brighter Glow - Improves radiance by removing impurities and dead skin cells, helping to reveal new and brighter skin.
Smoother Texture - Improves texture by purifying pores and making skin look smoother.
Texture

A light and watery clarifying toner that penetrates into the skin’s surface.

Recommended for all skin types

HOW TO APPLY

Step 1
Saturate a cotton pad with facial toner using 2-3 shakes of the bottle.
Step 2
Gently wipe the entire face, starting with your T-Zone then sweeping from your chin towards your cheeks in an upward and outward motion.
Step 3
Use the other side of the cotton pad to gently wipe your neck area from bottom to top with an upward motion.

WHEN TO APPLY

Use twice daily, after cleansing and before an essence.

Key Ingredients
PITERA™ - A bio-ingredient derived from yeast fermentation that resembles your skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factors. PITERA™ contains over 50 micro-nutrients like vitamins, minerals, amino acids and organic acids to condition skin's natural functions.

AHA - Also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acid, this ingredient improves the appearance of dullness and uneven skin tone by removing dead surface skin.

Full Ingredients
Water, Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Sorbitan Cocoate, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-150, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate. * PITERA™

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
This stuff is EPIC. After hunting for a toner that wouldn't irritate my skin with alcohol or clog my pores with unnecessary ingredients, I found this one by SK-II and fell in love. I've been using it for a week, and so far it has worked very well with my skin. A little goes a long way, and the toner manages to remove leftover dirt from my face, balance my skin out after cleansing, and improve the absorption of my moisturizer. Best of all, it doesn't break me out, and it actually seems to be brightening my skin and giving me a healthy glow!
Chuti C.
Los Angeles
Review for: No, SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion more...
This toner (is it a toner? Lotion?) is one of my HGs! I’ve been going through some crazy adult acne for the past few years and this is the only product I’ve tried since the beginning of the breakout and still using it to this day. I have an extremely oily/combination skin, and every morning I apply this product all over my face and it has kept my oil production at its minimal. My tzone is not so shiny anymore! As for the acne clearing part - I had very stubborn hormonal acne at the time I started using this. I’m not sure if it helps clear it up but I think definitely at least it helps calm it down.
Natash G.
Los Angeles
Review for: Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 150ml/5oz more...
At first I️ was hesitant because I’m dry and acne prone. The product says clear lotion and when I️ researched online states it’s for clearing acne as well as retexturing but I️ love the brand itself therefore I️ tried it! I️ love it it does not dry out my skin and it leaves a soft hydrated base.
Taylor C.
Knoxville
Review for: Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 150ml/5oz more...
One bottle and you’re skin is completely different! It gives you a brighter glow and more radiant skin. It also helps prevent dark spots. You’ll notice your skin is much more supple. It most definitely smooths out texture and you won’t regret it even though it’s pricey.
Sue L.
Houston
Review for: Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 150ml/5oz more...
This toner is pretty pricey but I found that this really helps me to minimize my pores and improves the texture on my face. I was skeptical about this at first but decided to try it randomly and I’m glad I did. I only used it a week or so and started seeing results.
Gina L.
Such a great toner. It’s very gentle and doesn’t strip your skin of natural oils. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. I the. Follow up with their essence and moisturizer. Have been using this for years now!
Helen J.
Brookline, MA
This is an OK toner but it didn't change my life or do anything dramatic. The price is crazy for how little it does. I think I'm better off sticking to a much more affordable drugstore option like the Thayers Witch Hazel Toner, which actually delivers results. This SK-II Clear Lotion didn't soothe my skin or provide any nourishment. It's sort of like applying useless expensive water on your face.
Vivi L.
Longwood
Really happy with SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and with the entire SK-II line. I use this toner within 30 seconds after washing my face and it does not disappoint. It’s a good value for the price. Use this with the facial treatment essence.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
Review for: Facial Treatment Clear Lotion 150ml/5oz more...
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Jennifer G.
Lebanon, OR
This product is life changing !! Made me feel like I had a whole new face and makeup application went on so smoothly afterwards. Definitely recommend this to anyone looking to invest in their skin
Susan M.
Sea Bright , NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!