BY SK-II

Our bestselling toner helps remove stubborn impurities to reveal your skin's true radiance and prepare it for the rest of your regimen.

Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-150, Cellulose Gum, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben *PITERA™

• how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear ...1 Answers
  • Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion,...3 Answers
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
  • "Best toner ever! It is light and sinks into the skin. It is hydrating and I've seen a difference in the texture of my skin. It is super expensive however it is effective. One bottle last me over a year so I think it is very cost effective in that sense. I use it every night after each wash and immediately I feel better. Especially during the summer when it's hot and you feel your skin greasy, this stuff makes my skin very extra clean and rejuvenated. " in 8 reviews
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
This stuff is EPIC. After hunting for a toner that wouldn't irritate my skin with alcohol or clog my pores with unnecessary ingredients, I found this one by SK-II and fell in love. I've been using it for a week, and so far it has worked very well with my skin. A little goes a long way, and the toner manages to remove leftover dirt from my face, balance my skin out after cleansing, and improve the absorption of my moisturizer. Best of all, it doesn't break me out, and it actually seems to be brightening my skin and giving me a healthy glow!
CLEO P.
San Jose, CA
Toner is such an important step in my skincare routine. Whether it be morning or night, using a toner has definitely helped my skins complextion and overall health.

I've tried many toners but the SK-II Facial Treatment one is by far my favorite. It is pretty up there in terms of price but it is worth every cent!
Tara L.
Toner is an underrated part of skincare. I used this toner for years and loved how gentle and hydrating it was. I followed up with their essence and moisturizer. It’s great for all skin types. I personally have oily and acne prone skin and it really helped control my oil and did not break me out at all!
Jazz C.
Baton Rouge
I pair this product with the Facial Treatment essence! Together, they work miracles! I bought the kit and apprehensive at first, but now I’m in love! I got this off Amazon, right to my door, great eye catching packaging! You’re face will feel like a million bucks!
Tara L.
Such a great toner. It’s very gentle and doesn’t strip your skin of natural oils. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. I the. Follow up with their essence and moisturizer. Have been using this for years now!
иιкιтα ʝ.
Edison
It is an essential in my skin care routine! my acne and scarring have both been clearing up! It's a combination of a gentle and a harsh toner. Bit on the pricey end at Sephora but worth the money! I suggest going to Sephora and asking them for a tester just to make sure you like it before if you're afraid of spending the money!
Raechel A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect toner/booster that I have ever used and I totally I understand that this product has cult popularity. My mother has been using this for ages and her skin is amazing. She started using this when she was my age, so I should start being loyal to this soon.
Jaclyn G.
I had a small sample from the pitera essence set from Sephora and really liked it but this stuff is so expensive I can't bring myself to buy the full size. It effectively removed all my makeup and felt really gentle though from the few times I did use it.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Help tone my skin. Leaves behind a natural radiance, and remove any impurities I️ didn’t know where left behind. I️ can’t quit put my finger on the magic of this, but it does give my skin a little extra something!
Julia R.
Absolutely love SK II, this clear treatment lotion makes my skin feel healthy and moisturized while giving it the nutrients it needs. Lovely simple packaging and helped my dry skin
Susan M.
Sea Bright, NJ
Is this technically a toner? So after the treatment clear lotion, you apply the essence and then your serums? Is that correct?
mar c.
Temecula, CA
how long does one see the results by using this? Will this clear out freckles and age spots?
Chik B.
Toronto ON
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Where to buy this product? More cheaper the largest amount is 330ml or 230 ml?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this a light moisturizer? Do you recommend morning or night?
Carmela T.
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear LotionSK-II Facial Treatment EssenceSK-II Facial Treatment Mask Has anyone ever tried these products? Please tell me your experience? I would love to hear them!