BY SK-II

The SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil is a 2-in-1 cleanser which removes make-up effortlessly and deep pore cleanses all in one single step. Its innovative oil-based formulation readily dissolves stubborn make-up (including sun-block, waterproof mascara and long lasting lipstick), so they can be washed off easily along with other impurities trapped deep within pores, leaving you with radiantly clean skin. see more...

Crystal N.
Lake Charles , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am HUGE on double cleansing on days I wear makeup, and this is one of the cleansing oils I use. It's amazing for melting off your makeup before going in with an actual cleanser, it almost feels like a facial spa treatment as you rub the oil into your skin, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling when cleansed either.
Michelle M.
Anchorage, AK
I believe this stuff is magic. It has a nice light smell, and minimizes the redness in my face. The packaging is nice, and yes it is pricey, but it lasts forever so it is an excellent investment. It meets all my expectations, and I would buy it again.
Angela M.
Honolulu, HI
Got a sample of this, and loved how it removed me makeup!!! I usually always have some little bits leftover on my lashes from mascara and liner, but this takes it all off!!! I will definitely purchase a full size in the future...
Brenda N.
Lawndale, CA
This cleansing oil is the best! I have dry sensitive skin and it doesn't dry me out or cause any flaking. Gentle enough for my rosacea skin. I definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skin. I will be buying it again!
Maria G.
avondale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Therresa S B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I always love SK-II. I buy it in Japan during travelling so it's a bit cheaper than the price in US. The quality never disappoints! Absolutely met my expectations and of course, pretty elegant packaging!
Maria M.
Rio Rancho
Smells lovely, removes all makeup including waterproof mascara. Doesn't rinse cleanly, still have a slippery feeling after multiple rinses. I don't mind leaving some product on overnight for softening effects, so I'm ok with the rinse.
kelly w.
Holiday, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with cleansing oils but not only does this remove everything but it gives a silky smooth feeling to the skin
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sk-ii my mom uses them, and when i tried it, its really good,its a expensive but its really worth it
Liv B.
Sydney
Beauty Junkie Expert
i freaking love this so much!!!! facial oils are my favourite as i have quite dry skin it feel so nice on the skin and is soaked up really nicely. i have gone through 2 of these already. i usually sleep with it on or put it on before long plane trips and it is by far one of the best facial oils i have used.