SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil uploaded by Patricia T.

BY SK-II

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil is a clear, purifying facial cleanser that conditions the skin, while instantly dissolving impurities on the skin’s surface, including makeup, sunscreen, dirt and pollution. When emulsified with water, this cleansing oil lifts and locks onto hidden sebum and impurities, gently removing them from skin. Formulated with wild rose extract, apple seed extract, and SK-II’s signature ingredient, Pitera™, this oil-based cleanser provides an effective, yet delicate, wash, melting away even the toughest waterproof makeup and keeping skin smooth and hydrated.

Recommended for all skin types.

Mineral Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Aqua (Water), Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate*, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus Seed Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Peg-8 Diisostearate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Hexyldecanol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Bht *Pitera

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil
  • "I am absolutely obsessed with this facial oil! I have sensitive skin like you read about! Acne for most of my life, acne scars, irritations to most makeup and skin care, etc. I've been using this for a few days now and I swear the first time I used it my whole face felt different! I have no idea how, but SK-II is actually transforming my skin! It's completely clear, plumper, radiant. I can;t say enough about this oil. It is definitely worth trying. I will be buying this again and again, I love it so much!" in 4 reviews
Ashley J.
I have the face trifecta...sensitive, combination and acne prone. I had been hearing the benefits of using a cleansing oil and did a lot of research before trying this one.
It is a little pricey for a cleanser but it has truly saved my skin. My dryness is gone. So is my oily forehead. And my flaky winter cheeks are no more.
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love a good oil! I used this without water at first to help loosen up my makeup (heavy from a graduation event & waterproof) & let it sit for a minute after manipulating it around my face. Then, I added a little water & manipulated it more before I rinsed all way & my makeup was gone! I only needed to use a little extra for my mascara, but it was so gentle & my face really did feel clean. Although I typically like the feeling of tight, clean skin, my face felt a little too tight after using an oil. It felt like I used a gel. I'll be trying it again, though, as it really did help with stubborn makeup. Imagine all the stuff I couldn't see with my naked eye that came out of my pores with this stuff! *gasp*
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This facial cleansing oil works great! It is very gentle on skin and just a little goes a long away. It takes off all my makeup, even waterproof mascara, and my skin feels soft and moisturized after using it! It also has a very fresh, warm rose scent and doesn't leave any residue on my skin after rinsing. If you are searching for an oil based cleanser that not only will clean your face but also will remove all of your makeup, I can highly recommend this one! I received this product for free from SK-II as part of a promotion but all opinions are my own.
Alissa M.
Orange, CA
For having oily skin I'm obsessed. A lot of people stay away from oil products when they are oily but I totally recommend them. Using this to remove makeup dirts & bad oils is great. Not only does it remove perfectly but it also hydrates my skin. The reason skin gets so oily is because it's dehydrated so adding good oils back into the skin give it hydration. Think skin care when it comes to oils, oils created on your face throughout the day are bad oils. Adding hydration into the skin = less oily skin.
Maggie B.
Erica E.
Honolulu, HI
MAN this stuff is luxurious!! I had been hearing so many people talk about how great this product is and had to give in to the hype - now I can totally see what everyone was talking about! This cleansing oil is GENIUS - it's an oil that will break down any traces of makeup on the face but also gives you awesome skincare benefits at the same time. I don't know how they made this stuff but this is definitely a gold star product for me!
Teddy D.
S Ozone Park, NY
Amazing product for dry skin! For my ladies who feel like their moisturizer isnt being absorbed thus leaving a tight dry feel to your face, this is for you! I use this product mostly in the winter and my skin is plump hydrated and glowy despite NYC harsh winters! Pricey? Yes. But a little goes a long way. You can def get two winters out of this product.
Taryn C.
Completely in love with this cleansing oil. Nice packaging and a really lovely rose smell. Removes all makeup in a few seconds and you can get a nice facial massage in. Water emulsified the product and it gets milky and slick until it's fully washed off. Great for dry or sensitive skin. A little goes a long way, I only use one pump. Will purchase again.
Hanna R.
I was very excited to try this product. I have combination skin and am prone to breakouts, and have had nothing but compliments since using this. I no longer need all of the daily acne treatments, and use half of the moisturizer I was previously using. This is an amazing eye makeup remover and cleanser. The size bottle is also a huge plus since a little goes a long way, the cost of this cleanser is worth it. This is definitely a skin care must have and I will continue to purchase!
Crystal N.
Lake Charles, LA
I am HUGE on double cleansing on days I wear makeup, and this is one of the cleansing oils I use. It's amazing for melting off your makeup before going in with an actual cleanser, it almost feels like a facial spa treatment as you rub the oil into your skin, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling when cleansed either.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
I'm always looking for a good cleansing oil. Does this remove makeup mascara and foundation well? Is this worth the investment? Thank you!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
JD D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I have a dry and somewhat oily skin, if I use this product will it make my face more oily?
Amanda T.
Marlboro, NJ
I have a pretty oily tzone and just wanted to know how others who are on the oilier side faired with this treatment?
Escential +.
How is this product like ?? When washed off does it leave your face oily or does it dry clean?