BY SK-II

With a purifying combination of Pitera™, Marine Fennel Extract and other skin conditioners, this gel makeup remover deeply cleanses pores and dissolves impurities from makeup and the environment. It gently cleanses the skin and leaves it crystal clear and dewy. Recommended for combination skin types.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

This emollient gel effortlessly spreads across the face to easily remove makeup.

Cecille L.
Caloocan city
This cleansing gel good in skin face and leave you feel you become pretty im first time user and love to  use it again but again its expensive i try this went i go to  my sister  house said try it.
Its good in the face if i have budget for this product of course i will buy also make a video upload it and share to other.
Ellie-Rose G.
Caboolture
This product was not the best I have used I'm sure they have some amazing products. It was a little too harsh on my skin. I brought mine online
Jaclyn S.
Gold Coast
Very effective, tiny bit harsh left my skin a little bit tight which I liked. Smell great, a little bit pricey but worth it.
Beth w.
Manchester
Dident really like this product as I feel it left my face feeling abit sticky and not as fresh as some other products do.