BY SK-II

With a purifying combination of Pitera™, Marine Fennel Extract and other skin conditioners, this gel makeup remover deeply cleanses pores and dissolves impurities from makeup and the environment. It gently cleanses the skin and leaves it crystal clear and dewy. Recommended for combination skin types.
Results may vary between individuals.

Texture:

This emollient gel effortlessly spreads across the face to easily remove makeup.

Kelly B.
East Brunswick
The gel is good for cleaning oil, sweat, makeup, and other impurities on the skin. The skin feels supple after cleansing, not too dry like with lower quality cleansers. I feel that the product is not strong enough becuase a lot is needed to completely cleanse makeup from the face.
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
This product is great for when you are traveling. When your skin is tired and dull this lightens and refreshes your skin. It doesn't have the best scent but it disappears pretty quickly.
Shaury💋 S.
Harrison, NJ
After wearing makeup almost everyday my skin always needs a little pick me up and this cleansing gel it's just that. It's effective and never disappoints. Such an amazing product
Claire C.
Oh if only I could get some more of this and not spend all of my money haha. This stuff is amazing !! It super hydrating and smells nice
Nathalia D.
Missouri City, TX
I like this product and I like its effect. The package is good, I already recommended to two friends. It's effective.
Vanessa H.
Passaic Nj
PERFECT! GREAT PRODUCT! Leaves you feeling amazing and fresh! I recommend it I wish everyone could use it
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
THIS THE BEST SKIN CLEANSER I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great. my face was soft for about a week and a half. and it got rid of every acne I had. I recommend to everyone reading.
Cecille L.
Caloocan city
This cleansing gel good in skin face and leave you feel you become pretty im first time user and love to  use it again but again its expensive i try this went i go to  my sister  house said try it.
Its good in the face if i have budget for this product of course i will buy also make a video upload it and share to other.
h ạ.
Hanoi
Sk 2 its a popular brand for women more than 20 I think. I do really enjoy a lots of products from them but not this one. Because it's kind of do nothing much for my skin. So sad but it does good at moisturizing
Johanna M.
I am testing these gel products since my skin is very greasy, to see if they do not contribute more fat and if I like the result is absorbed very well, I think I will try other products of this line