SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Laura L.

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Jenny W.
Flushing, NY
This cleanser I use in the morning mostly because I do a double cleanse at night most of the time. It claims to have pietera in this cleanser so it your face is just going to be  covered in this stuff if you use the sk-ii line. It foams up pretty easily and you don't have to use a lot. I use it all year round on my combo sensitive rosacea skin. I just hate the price tag of this. It doesn't dry my skin out in the winter at all. If it's part of a deal you should definitely get it. But I wouldn't buy this solely on its own.
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
Makes face feel really refreshed after the cleansing process. and is worth the money. A small amount of product will form into a thick smooth formula which is a huge plus because it can last you longer. The scent is really refreshing and isn't as strong. After cleansing it'll leave your skin really smooth when your skin is dry at first and crusty. It also removes some makeup like eye makeup or maybe some face makeup.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
This is one of my top favorite cleansers!! I can tell a difference in how my skin feels and looks after using this cleanser. My acne has completely cleared up and I feel as if my pores have really diminished and my skin isnt nearly as oily as it used to be! So worth the price you pay for this! This does not dry out my face at all either which is a major plus!
maggie e.
My sister has been using this brand for soem time now. & i have tried it a couple of times.. It leaves your skin feeling really nice i have dry skin in some parts & oily in others and it works just great. It clenses really good so it does what ots suppost to do. I really recommend this.
Emily R.
I tried this cleanser and I think that it's good but not for the prices. I think that for a product to cost that much it should do a whole lot more. It felt like a very average cleanser SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
Melinda C.
Grandma, is that you? The scent of this cleanser is overpowering and very unpleasant. The product is thick, and didn't stand out from a cleansing, moisturizing, or overall performance perspective. Although I received the product for free in exchange for a review, I won't be finishing the sample I was sent. #got4free
đź‘‘LUCY Y.
I love this!!! It cleanses my face so well and takes out any remaining make up residue. It leaves my face so smooth and soft and is worth every penny! I love how it foams when you put it on. The packaging is also super cute!
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Love, Love, Love this facial cleanser. It makes my face feel softy and renewed. It's in the pricer range but definitely worth the money. I purchased this product twice already. I would recommend this to all skin types.
Angela L.
Before using any cleanser I always remove my make up. I was told that this will remove all my make up but that's not the case. After removing my makeup I used this cleanser and it did not remove the remaining makeup my remover didn't do. But overall, this cleanser did make my face feel clean
Camille G.
I was given a sample of this by my Japanese friend. The product is gentle on the skin (i have sensitive skin), and i noticed my skin feeling clean, smooth and toned. I enjoy using it! I will buy it again!
Emily C.
La Palma, CA
Is this good for combination skin?