SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Laura L.

BY SK-II

SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
I feel this works just like a toner would. It has no scent and no side effects. No tingling, nothing. Sure my skin is rosy, glowing, and soft, but that could be the cause of the other high end skincare products that I use. Ill probably keep using this until I run out. But I don’t think ill be purchasing this one again unless some type of drastic difference is seen in my skin between now and the last drops in the bottle
Erin M.
Erin M.
Towson, MD
The SK facial cleanser is by far THEE Best cleanser I have EVER used to date. I have tried countless different brands that claim to provide you with brighter skin, softer even skin tone, yada yada yada. Let me tell you, SK is my lifesaver. After the first use, I could already tell the difference between SK and the rest. No tight, dry skin. No oily texture, none of that. This stuff is my go to product that I use religiously. After a week of use, I was so happy I finally found a cleanser that worked for me. My skin is soft, supple. It brightened my dull skin, it didn't leave my skin feeling dry and tight. I would highly recommend SK-II to ANYONE without hesitating.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm very pleased with SK-II! I have combination skin which tends to be more dry than oily. Sometimes harsher makeup removers/cleansers can strip away too much moisture from my skin leaving it dry and tight. First, this cleanser had a pleasant floral scent. The consistency and texture were good--it felt light on my skin and not goopy like gel cleansers. It combined easily with water to form a partial foam. I don't wear a ton of makeup, but it did a great job removing what I do wear and left my skin feeling fresh and light.
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Saint Michael, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes face feel really refreshed after the cleansing process. and is worth the money. A small amount of product will form into a thick smooth formula which is a huge plus because it can last you longer. The scent is really refreshing and isn't as strong. After cleansing it'll leave your skin really smooth when your skin is dry at first and crusty. It also removes some makeup like eye makeup or maybe some face makeup.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Wexford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my top favorite cleansers!! I can tell a difference in how my skin feels and looks after using this cleanser. My acne has completely cleared up and I feel as if my pores have really diminished and my skin isnt nearly as oily as it used to be! So worth the price you pay for this! This does not dry out my face at all either which is a major plus!
maggie e.
maggie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister has been using this brand for soem time now. & i have tried it a couple of times.. It leaves your skin feeling really nice i have dry skin in some parts & oily in others and it works just great. It clenses really good so it does what ots suppost to do. I really recommend this.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Tulsa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this cleanser and I think that it's good but not for the prices. I think that for a product to cost that much it should do a whole lot more. It felt like a very average cleanser SK-II Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser
👑LUCY Y.
👑LUCY Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!! It cleanses my face so well and takes out any remaining make up residue. It leaves my face so smooth and soft and is worth every penny! I love how it foams when you put it on. The packaging is also super cute!
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, Love, Love this facial cleanser. It makes my face feel softy and renewed. It's in the pricer range but definitely worth the money. I purchased this product twice already. I would recommend this to all skin types.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Before using any cleanser I always remove my make up. I was told that this will remove all my make up but that's not the case. After removing my makeup I used this cleanser and it did not remove the remaining makeup my remover didn't do. But overall, this cleanser did make my face feel clean
Emily C.
Emily C.
La Palma, CA
Is this good for combination skin?