SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser

by SK-II

A foaming facial cleanser that gently removes impurities

Is this smell like anything or don't smell. At all?
is this facial cleanser foaming?
This brand is a bit pricey, is it worth the investment? If so, what makes the set stand out from other brands?
Start your review of SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser!
Miu H.
Newark, NJ
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Miu H.
This cleanser is definitely The kind of cleanser I like. It's gentle on the skin, it has a very mild clean scent, and transforms into a milky foam texture when rubbed on the skin with a bit of water. I leaves my skin clean and soft. Used along with the 3 other products from this line, twice a day, after 2 weeks, my skin looks more moisturized all the time, no more dry skin. My skin was already clear before I start to use this line so I don't wanna give it credit for that. In terms of value for price, if you can afford this product, go for it; but if you cannot, I'm pretty sure you can get these results at a more affordable price point.
Renee D.
Fort Smith, AR
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Renee D.
I received this complimentary for my honest review. This is a nice facial cleanser. I really liked it. I used this as a second cleanse in the evening. it took off any left over makeup that my first cleanse missed. It left my face feeling hydrated and not stripped dry like some cleansers. It has a nice creamy texture and you only need a little bit to get the job done.
Jasmine R.
Silverwood, MI
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Jasmine R.
I would like to start off by saying that after I saw the price tag on this, I didn't want to love it. But I did. I love that it doesn't leave my face feeling tight and it doesn't leave a layer like some other washes do that I've used. This wash makes me face feel smooth, soft, and hydrated. After using this along with the facial treatment clear lotion, pitera essence, and SKINPOWER airy milky lotion I've noticed my wrinkles are less prominent and my fine lines are harder to see. My acne has also reduced significantly and so has the dark spots that were left. The red circles are still about as visible as before. The first picture is current with the flash (so every little thing is obvious) and the second picture was from about a month ago (in natural lighting) the third one is about 4 month ago to show this has been a problem for a long time around my chin
Jessica O.
Toms River, NJ
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Jessica O.
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Jessica O.
This is by far the best face wash I have ever tried. Just with one use of this line and I was able to feel and see a huge difference in my skin. I love how fresh and light the scent is, it’s more of a thicker face wash than foaming. It’s very luxurious feeling, for the price it better be nothing less.
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Julie C.
I recently received the SK-II VoxBox from Influenster complimentary to try and it came at a time my skin was feeling irritated after cleansing. Almost over cleansed. I was hoping this cleanser would be gentle and hydrating. It really is. I am very impressed with it. It has a very faint scent and it is thick and creamy. It suds up just a little bit. I noticed that my skin was literally squeaky skin when rinsing. I typically dislike that sensation because it typically indicates stripping, but my skin feels hydrated after cleansing. I noticed an immediate decrease in the irritation I was feeling post cleansing. This cleanser rinses off easily with no residue left behind. Just very clean, clear skin. Yaasss, I have seen an increase in my skin clarity from about two weeks of use. I typically invest the least amount of money in a cleanser, but I am reconsidering that seeing the difference in my skin with some consistent use of this. SK-II products are renowned for a reason and I can see this cleanser really working well for any skin type.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Lindsay S.
This cleanser is very effective at removing makeups, cleaning your pores, and leaving your skin feeling really fresh after. It’s a bit pricey but overall I really like the performance and will continue to use it.
Novann R.
Gastonia, NC
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Novann R.
I was not a fan of this cleanser. The smell was too much, and the formula irritated my skin. I could feel a burning sensation when washing my face and quit using after two uses.
Melissa C.
Warrior, AL
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Melissa C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review. I like the subtle aroma of this cleanser because it makes me feel so much cleaner after washing my face with it. It slightly foams and felt nice on the skin. Unfortunately, my skin broke out worse after using this product and it comes in a small, squeeze tube product that would make it difficult (if at even possible) to get to all of the product inside. Just didn’t work for me but maybe someone with less sensitive skin could use it long enough to see good results without it upsetting their skin.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Melissa T.
This facial treatment cleanser is gentle on my skin. It didn't cause any acne breakouts. I like that I only have to use a small amount to effectively clean my face. The only disappointment with this cleanser is the price. I have alternative cleansers that are just as effective at a fraction of the price.
Brittany P.
Littleton, CO
SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser uploaded by Brittany P.
I tried this cleaner at night. While I was left totally clean, it took off my makeup, and had a nice lather, the line is too active for my skin and it made me itchy and bumpy. This cleaner does the trick and smells and feels good. It is just better for someone who is wanting an active line.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krysta S.
Macon, GA
il y a 2 mois
Liza E. il y a 2 mois
7........ It really gets all the makeup off without striping your face. It has a clean scent,😀 I liked but it's overpriced