BY SK-II

Oyuki Jazmin G.
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
I would really listen to these reviews this product so good my friends would always tell me to try this I would never listen until they gave me one and OMG I loved it so much I don't think I'm gonna stop using it
Kelli P.
Kelli P.
Schenectady, NY
Very nice product. Helps out my skin a whole lot to be honest. My skin feels less dead to say lol
Mia P.
Mia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product because it made my face feel so clean. I was a first time user and it met all my expectations. I bought mine at Saks 5th Avenue. It only takes a small amount of the cleaners and I use it every morning.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this product and cannot wait to get the full size! I love the way it foams up on my skin and makes it feel so clean. I moisturize after using it, yet it still makes my skin feel fully cleansed. Though it is pricey, I think this brand is definitely worth it.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Redlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is very gentle on the skin and not drying at all. The scent is also not strong. I share this product with my mom and we both enjoy using it!
katherine u.
katherine u.
San juan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro Me encanta me encanta me encanta me encanta lo adoro
Donna L.
Donna L.
Awesome product I ever try. Who said it doesn't remove makeup I do not agree. Maybe u r not getting enough product. Try grape-size amount. It really clean everything. First time using it I used only a pea-size wasn't enough. I has to double cleanse. But 2nd time I use grape-size amount it was so amazing. As I wear thick makeup but it cleans everything even my stubborn mascara. Just ha e to massage it. Then wipe with tissue and rinse or just rinse. After feeling is great, no more feeling dryness or tighten skin. Smooth, soft, brighten. Love love it
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
bueno este limpiador no es ni tan bueno ni tan malo yo diria que regular, hace el trabajo pero sin extras agregados.
Chasity P.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a face wash for a particular mask? Or it just an everyday face wash ?