SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion uploaded by Monica I.SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion uploaded by Janean C.

SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion

SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this product supposed to help fade away sun spots?1 Answers
  • I have lose skin around my neck from losing weight. Will this hel...1 Answers
Jessi W.
I have always heard about the great results and wanted to try the SK-II products since I first read about the SK-I facial essence in a blog article when it made its debut many years ago. I was initially skeptical about using the SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion due to the price of the product (just being honest) and the fact that I have a very oily and acne prone complexion. The very first time I used SK-II, I only used 1 small pump and instantly saw a drastically improved result in the visibility of the wrinkles underneath my eyes. I was in total disbelief that using this just 1 time took years off of the appearance of my eyes. I have been using SK-II Facial Lift Emulsion everyday for about 3 weeks now and I can definitely see a noticeable difference in my acne scars, my skin looks more radiant and has almost a glow to it, and all of my wrinkles have faded so much. Using the SK-II moisturizer is not greasy whatsoever and in no way affects my oily complexion in a negative way at ALL, my face feels light and fresh after I massage it I'm and leaves no harsh scent. I am so happy that I began using SK-II because my face has never looked better, not even in my early 20's. If you are reading these reviews wondering if you should try this product, why wait any longer for the most beautiful skin of your life!?
Joanna S.
Erial, NJ
I wanted to love this. I was so excited to try it and had read many good reviews on it. The first time I used it I got little bumps on my face, not a breakout, just rough bumps. I waited a couple days and then decided to test it out on my forehead. I didn't get bumps the second time around. I found it to be a little too much for my skin, my skin felt greasy after using it. I did however discover that I had to adjust the amount I used, a very small amount is needed, for my skin to not feel as greasy. I didn't notice and immediate changes in my skin but I will say that over time it did hydrate my skin a lot more than most products I use. I think for the price its not worth it.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
I love it! The sk-ii facial lift emulsion is lovely. I've only been using this about a week or so and I'm finally noticing a difference in my skin. I feel like it has smooth out and decreased the visibility of the lines in my face. I also appreciate the fact that the formula is non greasy. On the contrary, it actually dries easily so you have to work fast. I apply this at bedtime after washing my face. I'm really loving this so far. If you're up for the high price tag I totally recommend. This can be found at Sephora and retails for about $130.00
Lisa M.
I've been using this product for over a month and am more than impressed. There is no fragrance that I detected. Every morning and night, I'm so impressed with how the serum feels like souffle. It's so silky as I'm applying the product. My skin feels softer. I've had no more acne breakouts, and the age spots seem to be fading. I think this must be a side effect, as I don't think that was intentional. I'll take it. I really like this serum.
Janean C.
Greenville, OH
This SK-ii facial lift emulsion is amazing. No greasy feel. Leaves my skin silky soft. It is very light weight with a soft scent. I have only been using for 3 days so don't notice a difference as of right now. I hope to update the review after 30 days.
Vanessa G.
Love the price bottle and texture of the lotion. It's sort of a milky but watery location so you only need a bit to apply evenly. Great for a hydrated feel when you don't want to put on cream moisturizer.
leah O.
After using this product for a long amount of time it really make a difference in my facial skin and I recommend it to anybody and I definitely be investing in to this in the future
Cassey A.
I felt this product really tightened and brightened my skin. I have not been so fortunate with other skin care products. The cost is very high though.
Liset H.
San Diego, CA
For the price I really didn't see a huge difference. I was hoping to see more of a difference around my eyes and I was disappointed
kayla r.
Tried this and love it!!! Definitely will be repurchasing this item soon!!!!! Also left skin feeling very fresh and renewed!!
Lisa M.
Is this product supposed to help fade away sun spots?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I have lose skin around my neck from losing weight. Will this help tighten it?