BY SK-II

This anti-aging lotion provides intense moisture to help reduce the appearance of expression lines and further development into wrinkles. In addition, Pitera improves skin's suppleness and texture, reviving your skin's natural smoothness. see more...

Anahi S.
LifTing is one of my main concerns so I enjoy this line. Feels so great on the skin but the only problem is the cost. Not the most affordable and the size of the bottle is not much either.
Rosemary W.
East Brunswick, NJ
This Emulsion (or watery lotion) is super moisturizing and super expensive. It is really gentle on the skin, but I can't justify the price when there are many other toners and emulsions that are even better out there. The packaging is really beautiful, but the product isn't as spectacular as I had hoped. I will not be repurchasing in the next few years.
Tina T.
I like this product a lot. I do feel my face is brighter as I am using the product however, there is a weird smell to it. I do not use this PRICEY item as often as I would like because of the smell.
Andrea N.
Jacksonville, NC
My mother loves this company! Says it really helps her skin, stay clean, hydrated and fresh! Very gentle on skin.
Crisly M.
Butuan City
I really loved how it worked on my skin. Even if it my first time using this product I would love to try it again. It is gentle on my skin it gives me that glow look after I apply it. hydrate my skin really well. I super loved it.
Yvonne T.
I love all SK-II products, they are true luxury but this face emulsion really works so beautifully, uplifting and takes years off! Gives a beautiful natural polished look - i adore the stylish packaging of these products too