BY SK-II

A rich oil-free hydrating day cream Formulated with Pitera & skin-smoothing conditioners Delivers moisture deep into skin Provides SPF 15 UVA/UVB protection Skin appears more radiant & younger looking Non-comedogenic To use: Apply a pearl size amount to face & neck in the morning as the final skincare step see more...

Janilla C.
I absolutely LOVE this product.  It is literally my holy grail!  A lot of people always ask me what I use in order to keep my skin nice and smooth and I always tell them SK-II Facial Hydrating UV Cream.  It keeps my skin looking fresh and alive.  I can't help but tell the world!
Kristina K.
AMAZING!! I live where it is dry and this cream it like butter it was everything my skin needed! works amazing under makeup application can't see any texture in my skin.
Rita M.
Santa Maria
 great hydrating product gave my skin a nice hello look for the day didn't interfere with my makeup for the rest of the day. Great value
Ruffle K.
Hanford, CA
Very good product. I would recommend this a lot to my friends and relatives. So worth every penny! I invite people to try this too
Yasmany D.
Folsom, CA
this product is nice and light. it was hard for me to find spf thats not greasy. I have been using this for 3 weeks and i like it.
Kate F.
amazing product, totally worth the money, really makes my skin feel soft and refreshed and gives it a gorgeous glow making my skin look so healthy. It comes in gorgeous packaging which makes it look very appealing to people.
Keyla H.
Encantadodicima con esta crema me encanta super hidratante me fasina no deja residuos grasoso y super hidratante