BY SK-II

A fresh, cool and quick-absorbing water-based moisturizer that helps regulate oil right where it's produced. Contains pitera and a rare marine vitamin complex to help regulate oil production at its source, deep within pores, even in the T-zone.

SK-II Facial Clear Solution
  • "This works wonders but it will break you out before it clears you up. My skin is super sensitive and so I was red and splotchy (That's a word right?) for about a day but after that it was a huge difference and cleared up fast." in 3 reviews
Erika S.
Bellwood
This product is pricy but once again I feel like its worth the money. Its a game changer on your face, I feel like it diminish pores, gives you soft and smooth skin and also give you a clear complexion. It makes your face look beautiful without using any makeup, giving you a fresh dewey skin look.
Thi K.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for years. Off and on due to price. So I have been tried to find other brand that has a similar result but lower price. Honestly most are disappointed. I don't know how SKll do it but I just so in love with their product. Also like the brand called Sonia called water balm. It's popular among professional makeup artist as it invest by pro makeup artist. It's work wonderful. I also love la mer and Lancôme.

SKll for men is good as well. Love the product but not the price lol
Debbie W.
Maryville
I received this as a sample in a box I subscribe to. I have only tried 2 proud ts in this line and I know everything has to be great they make. My skin always feels so refreshed. I lived the cleansing water also. You can tell it's pure ingredients they use. I habe no filmy residue and it works well with my other products I follow up with.
Ellie K.
I was lucky enough to get a large sample of this from Sephora during the VIB sale. This line is life changing, but unfortunately so pricey for good reasons. It helps with my texture and scarring after two uses! I hope to purchase the full bottle soon.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
For me, I found success with this product. I've only used it once mainly because of the price but the product itself did work. And it was so pretty to look at on my vanity. If you can afford it, I'd definitely recommend it.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Eri B.
I got this as a sample at Sephora and I looooooved it but it is too expensive for me to keep buying. It doesn't what it says and your skincare regimen goes smooth as butter after applying the the facial solution.
Taryn C.
I bought this full sized product after getting a sample size in the essence kit. It's been great for gentle exfoliation. I love the product but hate the preservatives. If you are paraben sensitive, buyer beware.
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
While I love this SKII line, I feel as if it is really pricey. The toner also kind of stings my face as well, as I have sensitive skin. It is very nice but not my favorite.
Rachel S.
Fenton, MI
Love at this toner after a week of using it left my skin feeling so soft and so smooth the only downfall is the price tag to buy a it is very pricey for a toner but if you're looking for a good investment this Would-be the one
Cheery C.
What's the difference between this and the treatemen essence?
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
How well does this clear up skin? Does it dry when out skin to much? Because I get dry patches!