BY SK-II

SK-II Facial Clear Solution Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Debbie W.
Debbie W.
Maryville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample in a box I subscribe to. I have only tried 2 proud ts in this line and I know everything has to be great they make. My skin always feels so refreshed. I lived the cleansing water also. You can tell it's pure ingredients they use. I habe no filmy residue and it works well with my other products I follow up with.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was lucky enough to get a large sample of this from Sephora during the VIB sale. This line is life changing, but unfortunately so pricey for good reasons. It helps with my texture and scarring after two uses! I hope to purchase the full bottle soon.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this full sized product after getting a sample size in the essence kit. It's been great for gentle exfoliation. I love the product but hate the preservatives. If you are paraben sensitive, buyer beware.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Howell, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love at this toner after a week of using it left my skin feeling so soft and so smooth the only downfall is the price tag to buy a it is very pricey for a toner but if you're looking for a good investment this Would-be the one
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
How well does this clear up skin? Does it dry when out skin to much? Because I get dry patches!