BY SK-II

Thi K.
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years. Off and on due to price. So I have been tried to find other brand that has a similar result but lower price. Honestly most are disappointed. I don't know how SKll do it but I just so in love with their product. Also like the brand called Sonia called water balm. It's popular among professional makeup artist as it invest by pro makeup artist. It's work wonderful. I also love la mer and Lancôme.

SKll for men is good as well. Love the product but not the price lol
Erika S.
Erika S.
Bellwood
This product is pricy but once again I feel like its worth the money. Its a game changer on your face, I feel like it diminish pores, gives you soft and smooth skin and also give you a clear complexion. It makes your face look beautiful without using any makeup, giving you a fresh dewey skin look.
Eri B.
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample at Sephora and I looooooved it but it is too expensive for me to keep buying. It doesn't what it says and your skincare regimen goes smooth as butter after applying the the facial solution.
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders but it will break you out before it clears you up. My skin is super sensitive and so I was red and splotchy (That's a word right?) for about a day but after that it was a huge difference and cleared up fast.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me, I found success with this product. I've only used it once mainly because of the price but the product itself did work. And it was so pretty to look at on my vanity. If you can afford it, I'd definitely recommend it.
Shawn p.
Shawn p.
Extremely over priced. This brand is ultra luxe, for that price point you need to bring me back saving all my pennies for more. The bottle is cute but take off the label and it's like everything. To breakthrough at this level you need innovative products or packages. Mediocre on both fronts. But if your rich, go for it, make the girls at sephora envy your credit card lol
Cheery C.
Cheery C.
What's the difference between this and the treatemen essence?