BY SK-II

Sk-ii Essential Power Essence, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Chelsea R.
Originally was unsure if I wanted to try this product but after using it I enjoyed it more than I thought I would,.
Krystal P.
Byron
Good product line. Haven't been using it long to only time will tell with the restless. So far I like the feel
sloan s.
Denver, CO
Amaaazinggg my favorite serum ever, makes your face feel like an actual baby's butt! Pricey, but worth it
Madison A.
Anyone ever tried this? Any recommendations? Where to buy it? SK-II Pitera Essence Set
Usert R.
Esta notable esencia de belleza reduce la apariencia de los poros y mejora la firmeza para una complexión de aspecto juvenil. La generosa mezcla de extracto de alcachofa, extracto de quinren y Pitera  crea una piel suave y hermosa en tan solo dos semanas.
sharon s.
I didn't want to like this product due to the high price. I don't know how it works or why it works but I swear I notice a difference with my skin after using this. My skin feels and looks more plumped.
Crisly M.
Butuan City
I really loved this essence because I try the Korean skincare routine and this essence made my face more smooth and glow.