SK-II Essential Power Essence

Sk-ii Essential Power Essence, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

April C.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me first start out by saying yes this product is expensive, and if you can't afford it there are many other products i am sure you could find that are similar, but none that will compare.  You only need a small amount, and any small fine lines you may have just seem to melt away.  So a little definitely goes a long away and I think it is money well spent!!
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles
While this cream comes at a hefty price, it is well worth it. I first received this as a gift but I have continued to purchase the cream because it works miracles. It actually feels light to the touch but it is super moisturizing. After about a week of using this cream I really noticed a huge difference. However, as it is expensive I understand why its not for everyone.
Kristin T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Ehh, I didn’t really notice anything different after using this product. I’ve been using it for a month now and all its doing is keeping my skin hydrated. I feel like i can use a less expensive brand for just keeping my skin hydrated. But maybe it’s not the right product for me? I’m 22 and have combination skin.
Janell R.
Love, love, love SK-11! Oh how I wish I could afford all of their products, but unfortunately I only get to use them when I borrow/steal them from my mom, LOL. But the one thing I did splurge on is the essence. I love a good essence and you can't beat this brand! Get it you won't regret it!
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
felt nice but i'm not sure how much of a difference it made with my skin. but i loved the feeling of applying it so i like it enough. wouldn't repurchase probably
Helen S.
Baltimore, MD
Used a sample of this and it left my skin feeling really good + my pores looking smaller for the two weeks that I used it. The price was pretty shocking, but I would consider buying it after I run out of my current essence. It was not as sticky or greasy as other essences I have used, so I would recommend this to anyone who's looking to invest a lot on skincare.
Mary I.
I had a small sample of this from ebay; I wanted to like this a lot. Unfortunately my face kept breaking out when I used it and I don't know why. It has so many magical properties to it (allegedly) and so I kept using it thinking that my skin just needed to "get used to it" but my skin just got worse and worse and needed aloe. Wish I could give this a better review, just did not work out for me.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Currently have as a sample and though it is expensive it does seem to have effects you notice almost immediately. Looking forward to continuing this regimen. Sephora provides as a free sample
Allie M.
Santa Clara, CA
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Recommend to everyone!! Price point is high, but you definitely get what you pay for! Very high end and beautiful packaging. Ingredients are BOMB!
Vivian L.
I like how this product feels but I'm not really sure if I noticed any change in my skin. I bought this product from Saks