SK-II Essential Power Essence uploaded by JJ E.

BY SK-II

Sk-ii Essential Power Essence, 1.6 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never tried anything that works as well for fine lines. Within two weeks I could see some fine lines around my mouth, and eyes start to soften. It's gentle, and brightening, and great. A bit pricey, but worth it. I'd rather invest in my skin now, then have to struggle later.
JJ E.
JJ E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently received a 1.7oz bottle of  R.N.A.POWER Essence face Serum that retails for $190.00 US dollars complimentary from SK-II. My first application of the product started with my normal routine cleansing/washing my face with my normal cleanser. I Then gave the bottle of SK-II face Serum a gentle shake. ( It does not say anywhere on the package, directions, or recommend use to do this step.) I just did it out of habit. Im a professional makeup artist/esthetician/hair stylist, & beauty advisor so I'm use to shaking or mixing products. Anyways enough blabber back to the product. I then used the dropper & placed a small amount on my forehead & a drop on the apple of both my cheeks. The consistency is a bit different then most. It's more on the creamy side just not super dense. Just those three tiny dots were way more then needed so after I rubbed the product over my entire face I patted excess into my more problematic areas. The product does start to feel a little sticky when drying as if you were to continue to rub it would form little balls of gel. So be sure to get it even the first time as you will not be able to move the product when it starts drying. The smell is so lovely it's not strong at all and there are no harsh chemical smells or weird smell. I applied moisturizer after it dried and then my spf lotion. Finished by doing my makeup & was very pleased with the results. I looked airbrushed but in a natural way. Later that evening I removed my makeup cleansed my face applied toner and this Serum. When I woke up in the morning I had a natural beautiful glow and my face looked rested and plump. I decided that morning I would just wear the product and only eyeliner,, eyeshadow, masacara, moisturizer, lip balm, & spf. No foundation, powder, concealer, or bb/cc cream. I had clients compliment me through out the day saying I should go natural more often. As a professional makeup artist I had to giggle only because that's just impossible as we are our own moving billboard and what we wear and so much more is very important for clients and future clients to know we are keeping up with latest trends & more. Since I started using the SK-II FACE SERUM I have noticed a big change in my problem areas like between my eyes I have bad impression lines from squinting but they can not be noticed when I'm using this product at all. My bigger pores and acne scares dramatically reduced to nothing especially when I have full face on. I love full coverage foundations but with this face Serum it's not needed for me to look flawless. I will keep updating on my social media if you want to follow me and see for your self before and after as well as all the other amazing beauty products I receive weekly PR/complimentary. @jjevansz  SK-II R.N.A. POWER Radical New Age Essence 1.6 oz
Donis M.
Donis M.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a 100 point reward from Sephora because I heard so many great things about it and couldn't wait to see if it lived up to the hype. The tiny sample that I received lasted me over a month and it really made a huge difference on my dry and broken out skin. After just a few uses I could tell that my skin was already clearing up and brighter. Can't say enough great things about this, I only wish that it was more affordable.
Nix V.
Nix V.
San Juan Capistrano
I use this essence after cleansing and toning my skin. It reduced the size of my pores in a couple of weeks, and helps will cell turnover so newer skin cells are brought up to the surface faster. the only downside is the price point. $125 for an essence, in a multi step skincare routine.
christina m.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing i have never heard of but it looks cool would love to try it out sometime
Donna L.
Donna L.
Amazing product, love the texture, smell. I only try it once. So not sure getting the result i want but all other sk ii products I've been using. I'm confident that this product will give me the result as it describes. Plus my friend been using it for yrs. she look 5 years younger than her age. She looks the same after 6 years i see her again. Highly recommended
Dana B.
Dana B.
Maple
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample and loved it but it is way too pricey for me. Heard such amazing things about it but I don't think it's worth the amount of money.