SK-II Essential Power Cream

by SK-II

SK-II Essential Power Cream, 80 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

[product:sk-ii-stempower-eye-cream] ? What kind of law is it?
SK-II Essential Power Cream Have this cream gave good impact on you guys? >I've heard it's not worth the price and I've also heard the opposite... what do you think?👀
Does this product work? How does it compare the Chanel Le lift and shiseido the black line( I don’t know it’s name)
Start your review of SK-II Essential Power Cream!
Product Highlights
I have very sensitive skin and since i am on my 30;s i try to take care of any fine lines possible to have a beautiful aging, this product is a great ally in that process since i did not have any allergic reaction, no smell, feel my skin refresh after using the essence and then when i put on the cream my skin feels clean rejuvenated, if someone can afford to always use it it has to be a MUST if wants to have a youthful looking skin. in reviews
...of moisturizer I should be using. No gimmicks, just honest to goodness moisturizing.in reviews
I love this product SK-II will make dry skin look and feel smooth and soft PROS contains cell communicating ingredient niacinamide plus plant based antioxidants CONS drastically overpriced pitera is not the miracle ingredient SK-II makes it out to be jar packaging won't keep the several key ingredients in reviews
Suzanne B.
Toronto
SK-II Essential Power Cream uploaded by Suzanne B.
This works well!!!! Literally wrinkles disappear overnight. I bought this during a department sale and seriously fell in love. It is easily the best “moisturizer” I have ever used and I’ve tried and purchased most fancy ones. My skin looks like a baby’s face after I use this. Pro tip: if you ever visit Japan stock up on this stuff bc it’s a fraction of the price. SK-II
Jessica D.
Morganton, NC
Came with the toner also. I love this set!!! It smells and feels amazing on you. I highly recommend this brand. Packaging was cute as well.
Alena T.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is a very nice thick cream. For me who has very oily skin, I can only use it at night. It’s a great occlusive moisturizer for the end of your routine.
Keoz L.
San Gabriel, CA
SK-II Essential Power Cream uploaded by Keoz L.
SK-II Essential Power Cream uploaded by Keoz L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a dream. It has a thick texture but not too thick and creamy, so really easy to apply. It could cause greasy feeling if you apply too much but it will instantly absorb to your skin nicely. Compare to the SKII essence, this has nature, and nice smell. I feel my skin so soft and moisture after using this product. It is expensive, but it lasts a long time. So worth it!! And I think it’s suitable for all skin types.
Amanda H.
Newton, IL
This was a nice cream it was quickly absorbed but left my skin a bit oily. I don’t really think this is worth the hype or the insanely high price. I didn’t really notice a change in my skin plumpness nor did I see greatly reduced wrinkles.
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
SK-II Essential Power Cream uploaded by Koraima P.
The first time I tried out this cream I loved it and was super gentle on me. After using it for a while I noticed at times it would leave more looking a little greasy so I would say this is for people whose skin is more on the dry side. And for combination skin like mine I would use it in the winter. Pricey so I wouldn't repurchase.
Celia V.
Bakersfield, CA
Still using up my sample from a previous voxbox. This stuff is nice. Plus a little really does go a long way. It just melts right into your skin. Again like in my previous review it is pricey so idk that I could afford to buy the actual one but I’m enjoying the rest of my sample while I have it.
Emily A.
Coopersville
Feels like a baby’s hand touching your hand, so smooth, not heavy / cakey or too light. Planning on investing in more once I’m out of my first jar, it is the #1 moisturizer at the moment. SK-II SKINPOWER Airy Milky Lotion
Lorraine R.
Columbia, MO
This wasn’t anything great especially for the price. I had higher expectations I think because the results weren’t that amazing in my opinion. I’ve had much better moisturizers in my time than this one. A little bit does go a long way.
brenna P.
Gladstone, OR
I liked it. It’s got a good texture and makes my skin soft and smooth with very little much. Not sure if I’ll buy it again. There’s other products I like better but can definitely serve as a ringer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
PON-45978 sopiko K.