BY SK-II

SK-II Essential Power Cream, 80 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Is this good for combination skin? I've been usin...Be the first to answer!
  • I have tried the masks and love them. Is there a way to try this cr...1 Answers
  • I have combination skin will thia work for my skin?1 Answers
Alanoud A.
Alanoud A.
This is my personal experience with this product. i got this cream in sample size when i purchased other Sk-II products. i used it one day after applying my estee lauder night repair serum. it glided so smoothly it was amazing. the creamy texture was nice too. however, unfortunately for me, my skin did not like it. i have combination skin but also a bit sensitive. Five minutes after using this i went to lay down on my bed, and my cheeks started itching! it felt so irritated that i just had to get up and wash the products off. i was not sure if the problem was the combination of products that made my skin uncomfortable. so i used it the next day with no products under it. it did not run as smooth as before but my face was less itchy. All in all i did not continue using the product as i didn't think it was worth putting my skin through these tests. it's too bad really it seems like it's working for other people. the only thing i would recommend is to get a sample size or test the product first before purchasing a full size jar.
Sami M.
Sami M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry sensitive skin and use this in the spring and summer under my makeup. It helps my skin look supple during the day without a heavy feel. I do add SPF if I'm going out in the sun. I appreciate it doesn't have SPF, because SPF irritates my skin and I like to use it only when I'll be outside.

It's a creamy thickish white texture and is fragrance free. It's packed with water, SFF (that popular anti-aging yeast ingredient), vitamin E, B vitamin, dimethicone, glycerin, and other extracts and antioxidants.

This isn't as rich as LA Prairie or La Mer, which is nice, because I don't need that richness in the day time during the summer.
Diana N.
Diana N.
This is such an amazing product! I would give it 5 stars but it's on the pricier side. This is a great moisturizer for my normal/oily skin. Kept my face soft and glowing!! Used it at least once a day, either in my morning routine or evening skin care routine. Wanted to use it twice a day but it's so expensive that I wanted to use it as sparingly as possible. Very expensive, but well worth it!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great rich cream if you are looking for a moisturizer for dry sensitive skin. It leaves your skin super hydrated and not greasy! It is effective, I notice that I don't get dry patches on my face anymore since I started wearing this cream every night. I highly recommend it!
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
ESSENTIAL if you live up north, dry air and cold weather. This is a life saver and it makes your skin incredibly smooth and blemish free. After using tough salicylic acid masks, this save my life by restoring moisture. I apply once a day at night.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is my fav! It leaves my skin feeling completely hydrated and it's non greasy! :)
Vivien L.
Vivien L.
Pasadena, CA
This Moisturizer absorbs very well into my skin. Non greasy but lightweight!
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
I love this cream! SK-II is a pretty penny, but some products are worth it!
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Received a sample of this and I must say that even though it's very expensive, it does work for normal or dry skin. Leaves skin feeling moist and refreshed. It's moisturizing without being greasy and it feels softer with only a few days of consistent use. I love the lightweight feel of this cream, but when I started using it my face broke out with a few pimples and I stopped using it.
Lexie W.
Lexie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail eye cream for me! I am a repurchaser if the SK essential power eye cream, I absolutely love how rich it is and that a little bit goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all! I definitely feel it's rather pricey, so if you can afford to splurge on it- try it! I noticed my dark circles improve with continued use.
Miriah V.
Miriah V.
Hinckley, OH
Do you typically use this before bed or your morning routine? How is it under makeup?
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I have tried the masks and love them. Is there a way to try this cream as a sample? Hate to fork over all that money and it not work for me. My skin breaks out easily so definitely would love to try it before I commit.
Tasha M.
Tasha M.
I have combination skin will thia work for my skin?
... anyone tried this product? i am waiting for the sample i got when i ordered somethibg online. is this like a moisturizer you put on at night?
Nhu N.
Nhu N.
Is this good for combination skin? I've been using the SKII essence and is now looking for a moisturizing cream to go along with it. Thank you.