BY SK-II

SK-II Essential Power Cream, 80 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• ... anyone tried this product? i am waiting for the sample i got ...1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin? I've been usin... Be the first to answer!
  • I have tried the masks and love them. Is there a way to try this ...1 Answers
C P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer, it has a neutral smell and isn't overpowering. Unlike many other moisturizers, this really soaks into your skin and locks in moisture, especially when paired with the SK-II essence. It really complements my dry skin and provides me enough moisture even in the dry, cold winter months.

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence Limited Edition Green 7.7 oz/ 230 mL
member-7cc05
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sk-ll RNA essential power cream and essence are the future!!!! Nothing compares to the combination of these two products which have 8 times the multiple amount of pitera ingredients, working your skin from the inside out. I believe that the RNA line is the most revolutionary line out there at this time. My preference on the cream is the power rich moisturizer cream. This line is even better than their discontinued stempower range.
Love it!
Amy m.
I haven't seen much improvement from my skin. I've seen quick results with other products and was hoping for the same with this, but have not. It's most likely my fault as well, as I haven't used it consistently. I should probably try it for a week and then re-review.
ariana T.
Sanford
This cream was amazing and did wonders for my skin and it was a little bit on the pricey side but it was worth it it was very gentle on my skin I bought it at Ulta beauty and the only thing I would have to say is that the packaging could’ve been a little nicer but that’s about it
Joori C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH MY GOD. I know! It is very pricey but this is my go to night moisturizing balm. I can't tell if its doing anything on my skin yet but i love how its smoothly applied and doesnt leave any oily feeling after
Roxanna A.
Received a sample of this and I must say that even though it's very expensive, it does work for normal or dry skin. Leaves skin feeling moist and refreshed. It's moisturizing without being greasy and it feels softer with only a few days of consistent use. I love the lightweight feel of this cream, but when I started using it my face broke out with a few pimples and I stopped using it.
Lexie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail eye cream for me! I am a repurchaser if the SK essential power eye cream, I absolutely love how rich it is and that a little bit goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all! I definitely feel it's rather pricey, so if you can afford to splurge on it- try it! I noticed my dark circles improve with continued use.
Alanoud A.
This is my personal experience with this product. i got this cream in sample size when i purchased other Sk-II products. i used it one day after applying my estee lauder night repair serum. it glided so smoothly it was amazing. the creamy texture was nice too. however, unfortunately for me, my skin did not like it. i have combination skin but also a bit sensitive. Five minutes after using this i went to lay down on my bed, and my cheeks started itching! it felt so irritated that i just had to get up and wash the products off. i was not sure if the problem was the combination of products that made my skin uncomfortable. so i used it the next day with no products under it. it did not run as smooth as before but my face was less itchy. All in all i did not continue using the product as i didn't think it was worth putting my skin through these tests. it's too bad really it seems like it's working for other people. the only thing i would recommend is to get a sample size or test the product first before purchasing a full size jar.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard so many great things about this but the price tag is insane. Got a reward from sephora and received this product, was so excited to try it. I have never had such a bad allergic reaction to a skin product in my life. Not just my skin, but it made me sneeze and made me puffy. Worst thing I've put on my face, EVER.
Jenny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this cream and was immediately hooked. It plumped out my wrinkles, gave my skin a fresh, dewy, gorgeous and youthful look and feel. I had to purchase it. It is the best, most helpful cream I've ever used.
Miriah V.
Medina, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you typically use this before bed or your morning routine? How is it under makeup?
Ting Putot 😘.
Beauty Junkie Expert
... anyone tried this product? i am waiting for the sample i got when i ordered somethibg online. is this like a moisturizer you put on at night?
Tasha M.
I have combination skin will thia work for my skin?
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I have tried the masks and love them. Is there a way to try this cream as a sample? Hate to fork over all that money and it not work for me. My skin breaks out easily so definitely would love to try it before I commit.
Nhu N.
Is this good for combination skin? I've been using the SKII essence and is now looking for a moisturizing cream to go along with it. Thank you.